💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Enigma - June 12, 2019

kittypeach95

Featured Posts

kittypeach95
On 6/6/2019 at 5:33 PM, NoahVenus said:

How early y’all think your going to show up outside? I want to be there before tons of people start lining up. Also where y’all coming from? I’m coming from Canada to see our QUEEN! Can’t wait!

Coming from chicago :)

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JUDAAS BABY

I'll be there Wednesday and I am SO EXCITED!

Staying at Park MGM so that'll make it convenient af to get to the show. I have seats, so I don't think I'll be getting there early, just on time. I think there's a "Lady Gaga After Party" at On the Record, a small club/bar at Park MGM but I don't know if I want to do that or just go out to a more known/bigger Vegas club.

kaojen
7 minutes ago, JUDAAS BABY said:

I'll be there Wednesday and I am SO EXCITED!

Staying at Park MGM so that'll make it convenient af to get to the show. I have seats, so I don't think I'll be getting there early, just on time. I think there's a "Lady Gaga After Party" at On the Record, a small club/bar at Park MGM but I don't know if I want to do that or just go out to a more known/bigger Vegas club.

When you get in line, the promoters will give you free tickets if you say you wanna go! You should go! I heard the club was really cool inside. 

NoahVenus
10 hours ago, kaojen said:

When you get in line, the promoters will give you free tickets if you say you wanna go! You should go! I heard the club was really cool inside. 

Do u have to be over 21?

kaojen
5 hours ago, NoahVenus said:

Do u have to be over 21?

I believe so but I’m not 100%sure

Any idea if she actually shows up to the "on the record" party? I'm going to that also!

NoahVenus

I’m sooo excited!!! I want to be front of the line or close to front of the like for early GA I know they don’t let a line start till 5pm but how long do u think most will be hanging around outside?

kaojen
12 hours ago, NoahVenus said:

I’m sooo excited!!! I want to be front of the line or close to front of the like for early GA I know they don’t let a line start till 5pm but how long do u think most will be hanging around outside?

Last night I showed up around 4:20 and there were already 40 people waiting around outside. I got second row, center stage and had an amazing view! 

NoahVenus
2 minutes ago, kaojen said:

Last night I showed up around 4:20 and there were already 40 people waiting around outside. I got second row, center stage and had an amazing view! 

The early entry line starts at 4 pm right? I’m thinking of waiting around where you line up before they start allowing u to line up. Do lots of people just loiter around before 4?

kaojen
32 minutes ago, NoahVenus said:

The early entry line starts at 4 pm right? I’m thinking of waiting around where you line up before they start allowing u to line up. Do lots of people just loiter around before 4?

Lineup is supposed to start at 5:30 but a lot of people loitered really early. Be sure to not block the sidewalk or the security will kick everyone off property and people will have to run across the street lol

High Monster

I'll be there on Wednesday also! Early Entry GA. Enjoying reading tips for the show, if anyone else has some please share!! 

kittypeach95
10 hours ago, NoahVenus said:

Hey anyone know if u can bring a bag into the show with u?

I believe you can as long as it isn’t a full sized like school backpack but personal bags I believe they said are ok. I am bringing a cinch bag

Archived