Enigma - June 12, 2019

kittypeach95

Featured Posts

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hoeslay

THIS IS COMING UP. ANYONE HAVE EARLY ENTRY AND WANT TO KIKI? OR ANYONE ELSE WANNA GATHER UP AFTER THE SHOW?

NoahVenus
On 8/9/2018 at 3:04 PM, hoeslay said:

I'm going! I have early entry GA, If anyone wants to meet up and hang and maybe go to a bar after the show lemme know :kara:

I’m also going June 12th! Also have early entry. Im definitely going to go early so I can be in the front of the line. I’m 18 so wouldn’t be able to go to the bar ☠️

hoeslay
25 minutes ago, NoahVenus said:

I’m also going June 12th! Also have early entry. Im definitely going to go early so I can be in the front of the line. I’m 18 so wouldn’t be able to go to the bar ☠️

ok well im down to line up with you! let's snatch that barricade

NoahVenus
16 minutes ago, hoeslay said:

ok well im down to line up with you! let's snatch that barricade

Yaaaas! It’s going to be a BALLL! I’m thinking that the nook between the stage and runway is a good place to be.

hoeslay
Just now, NoahVenus said:

Yaaaas! It’s going to be a BALLL! I’m thinking that the nook between the stage and runway is a good place to be.

same. I'll PM you later

JohnnyVersace

I'm going! Booked a last minute trip, and might also hit up the 14th show if prices drop more, and Jazz & Piano! :vegas:

NoahVenus
1 hour ago, JohnnyVersace said:

I'm going! Booked a last minute trip, and might also hit up the 14th show if prices drop more, and Jazz & Piano! :vegas:

Are u the Johnny versace? Like the YASSS GAGA Guy?

kittypeach95

I will be there! Have m&g so will probably be up there earlish. Super excited to see the show and everyone! Down to hang after too

NoahVenus

How early y’all think your going to show up outside? I want to be there before tons of people start lining up. Also where y’all coming from? I’m coming from Canada to see our QUEEN! Can’t wait!

Comfyld

Hello, has anybody taken children to the concert? I would like to know about the experience. I am taking my 6 year old daughter to see gaga and would appreciate some tips. :)

JohnnyVersace
2 hours ago, NoahVenus said:

Are u the Johnny versace? Like the YASSS GAGA Guy?

Idk, am I? :hor:

Spoiler

lol no I am not

NoahVenus
45 minutes ago, Comfyld said:

Hello, has anybody taken children to the concert? I would like to know about the experience. I am taking my 6 year old daughter to see gaga and would appreciate some tips. :)

Hey I don’t have any kids so I wouldn’t be able to help with this lol. If your fine with your kid hearing swearing cuz gaga might swear than I think there’s no reason you shouldn’t! She’s a great performer and Enigma is a otherworldly show so she would probably think it’s amazing. I suppose that you have seats for the show right? Cuz I don’t think bringing a child into the GA area would be a good idea lol. Hope that helps.

Comfyld

Hahahah yes we have seats, I’m taking her vip, my baby loves Gaga, she plays her songs on the piano and sings them, some words I have replaced lol and some music videos are prohibited, but otherwise if asks she is ready for an a ser. Like, mama why are those men kissing?, because they love each other and leave it at that. 

NoahVenus
1 minute ago, Comfyld said:

Hahahah yes we have seats, I’m taking her vip, my baby loves Gaga, she plays her songs on the piano and sings them, some words I have replaced lol and some music videos are prohibited, but otherwise if asks she is ready for an a ser. Like, mama why are those men kissing?, because they love each other and leave it at that. 

She’s going to LOVE IT! 

Archived