šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Enigma - June 12, 2019

kittypeach95

Featured Posts

kittypeach95

If you're attending the June 12th show post here! For anyone who wants to more info, meetups, etc. Just a spot for this specific day of the show :)Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hoeslay

I'm going! I have early entry GA, If anyone wants to meet up and hang and maybe go to a bar after the show lemme knowĀ :kara:

• Admin changed the title to Enigma - June 12, 2019
Jersey Gaga

Hey monsters!

We should start threads for the Enigma Shows like we did with the JWT dates to discuss whoā€™s going and link up and stuff!Ā 

I got my ticket today for the June 12th show and canā€™t wait to see you all!Ā :vegas:

My friend and I just got our early entry GA Tickets! Iā€™m excited because my birthday is on the 13th so this will be a nice birthday trip!Ā 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

New to gagadaily and just got my ticket for this.

Ā 

:fthis:My bank locked my account first because they suspected theft.

• 3 months later...
babs441

Just got my tickets this week going with my mom we GA. I don't know who more excited if its me or mom.

• 2 months later...
NoahVenus

Iā€™m also going on June 12th. Iā€™m so excited! Iā€™m coming all the way from Canada by myself for our Mother. Canā€™t wait to meet fellow Little Monsters. You best believe Iā€™m going to be turning all the way up! Iā€™ve been stayingĀ away from anything that has to do with Enigma so I can be surprised.Ā :pawsup:Ā 

Savage
3 hours ago, NoahVenus said:

Iā€™m also going on June 12th. Iā€™m so excited! Iā€™m coming all the way from Canada by myself for our Mother. Canā€™t wait to meet fellow Little Monsters. You best believe Iā€™m going to be turning all the way up! Iā€™ve been stayingĀ away from anything that has to do with Enigma so I can be surprised.Ā :pawsup:Ā 

Iā€™ve stayed away from it too!! Omg Iā€™m so excited!!

Archived