Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Your TOP5 best 2018 pop songs

NIGHTCRAWLER

Featured Posts

LordEnigma
Just now, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

it's the same structure just like bad romance, judas and scheide have the same structure . Plus I think Back To You is a very well-made and clever song musically talking 

I love all of the songs - Back To You is great but it’s just getting tiring now. If I didn’t pay attention to pop music or pop culture - I wouldn’t even think they are different songs :messga:

NIGHTCRAWLER
9 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

I love all of the songs - Back To You is great but it’s just getting tiring now. If I didn’t pay attention to pop music or pop culture - I wouldn’t even think they are different songs :messga:

but those are not the songs that sound the most the same. I think that Wolves, IDGAF, Youngblood, Eastside sound a lot more alike, at least the instrumentals are based on same guitar sounds or same chords.

EDIT: If you pay attention, a lot of songs were based on guitar melodies in 2018 like Love Lies, Back To You, 2002, Friends, God is a woman, etc... and the ones that I already quoted 

LordEnigma
Just now, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

but those are not the songs that sound the most the same. I think that Wolves, IDGAF, Youngblood, Eastside sound a lot more alike, at least the instrumentals are based on same guitar sounds or same chords.

I’m talking about the structure and the overall sounds of the 3 songs. I want Selena to do something different

JustinLovesGaga

1) For You - Rita Ora 

2) My My My! - Troye Sivan 

3) No Tears Left To Cry - Ariana Grande 

4) God Is A Woman- Ariana Grande 

5) Lost In Japan - Shawn Mendes 

moonboywow

Flower road- Big Bang 

shine- pentagon

killin me- ikon

bad boy- red velvet 

my pace- stray kids 

NIGHTCRAWLER
1 minute ago, Alexander Levi said:

I’m talking about the structure and the overall sounds of the 3 songs. I want Selena to do something different

Oh okay I know what you mean ! and I agree with it now she should explore something else cause people are gonna get tired. 

mamo

I guess some of these songs aren't considered standard-pop but oh well...:oops:

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

lost in limbo

1. Anna Wintour- Azealia Banks (Regardless of your opinions on her, the song is amazing lol)

2. God Is A Woman- Ariana Grande

3. No Tears Left To Cry- Ariana Grande

4. Stop Me From Falling- Kylie Minogue

5. One Kiss- Dua Lipa and Calvin Harris

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

Aleks
28 minutes ago, mamo said:

Oh my god, I forgot to add Deep End :saladga:

We don’t really need to talk too much, show each other what we know 🦋

Littleswiftie

1) Ariana Grande - No Tears Left To Cry

2) Taylor Swift - Delicate

3) Bebe Rexha - I'm A Mess 

4) Taylor Swift ft. Ed Sheeran & Future - End Game

5) Oh gosh, I would choose either The Weeknd - Call Out My Name or Clean Bandit ft. Demi Lovato - Solo but both turned out pretty boring to me..

This year has some big comebacks but only Ariana's was kinda groundbreaking to me. Waiting for Gaga and Madonna

Archived