grenhurtley

wow didn't expect to see her here
imo loboda is one of the best singers in russia 

Soneresc
1 hour ago, grenpage said:

wow didn't expect to see her here
imo loboda is one of the best singers in russia 

ukraine :huntyga:

Can someone please explain what this song and video are about? Lmao. Why does she trip the maid? Is the maid the one driving the truck that runs her over at the end?

I am fascinated by this. 

Also, does anyone know anything about the differences between this video and the release from 2 months ago: 

Is the song picking up steam on the charts and received a bigger budget video in return?

9 minutes ago, Soneresc said:

lol, guys, can we please not get into the whole russian annexation of ukraine again? THIS IS NOT THE VIEW, AND IT'S NOT TIME FOR HOT TOPICS.

tfw you login to GGD and everyone talkin' geo-politics (JK LOLLLS kind of)

Soneresc
1 hour ago, andy69em said:

lol, guys, can we please not get into the whole russian annexation of ukraine again? THIS IS NOT THE VIEW, AND IT'S NOT TIME FOR HOT TOPICS.

tfw you login to GGD and everyone talkin' geo-politics (JK LOLLLS kind of)

its not about politics at all 

37 minutes ago, Soneresc said:

its not about politics at all 

lol, i know this wasn't. i was making a joke about the earlier joke (?) you made when you noted that the singer is from ukraine, not russia.

Putin/Russia's desire to claim parts of (or, some believe, all) of Ukraine as belonging to Russia is an actual political issue, and I just had a canabis-highprincess LOL moment imagining how this real life global political issue could be read as the context of your comment. it's fun to imagine the pop music stan community having debates about Crimea and national borders and ****.

grenhurtley
3 hours ago, Soneresc said:

i mean she's obviously singing in russian so she is an russian singer no?

• 3 months later...
On 8/9/2018 at 2:25 PM, andy69 said:

Can someone please explain what this song and video are about? Lmao. Why does she trip the maid? Is the maid the one driving the truck that runs her over at the end?

I am fascinated by this. 

Also, does anyone know anything about the differences between this video and the release from 2 months ago: 

Is the song picking up steam on the charts and received a bigger budget video in return?

Woah I somehow did not know that my post got spinned a little bit.

It's the story about woman who wants to do whatever she wants cause she thinks she is a superstar.

Yes she sings in russian she is ukranian. Presented ukraine in russia 2009, ANTI CRISIS GIRL

Big pop star song was top 20 in Russia hit in ukraine.

Gay icon. Top selling artist. Allegedly she wants to break over the ocean. Who knows.

Archived