💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga twitter topic (part 4)

Admin

Featured Posts

ladygaga: do you now how hard it is to have albums+albums of new music that i can't play u. let me just lay on the floor + cry *stupid popstar rules*

OMG WHAT?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagaloo911

ladygaga: do you now how hard it is to have albums+albums of new music that i can't play u. let me just lay on the floor + cry *stupid popstar rules*

OMG WHAT?

:rip:

so she has new music already recorded??

She's HAD new music already recorded for months now.

OMG WHAT?

She's written tons of songs ("hundreds", if we can take a previous tweet literally), but, due to the way the music industry works, we can only expect to hear maybe a couple dozen if we're lucky.

Of course she could release them later, but she'll have written more stuff in the meantime, and will want to focus on that instead... so ultimately most of these songs will probably never come out. But hopefully we'll get the best ones. :) As she said on "London Live" (I saw this again last night), she wants every album to be a "greatest hits" album for that era.

well she better pick good songs this time, cause a lot of horrible ones have made it through the past albums...

heavymlover

well she better pick good songs this time, cause a lot of horrible ones have made it through the past albums...

The fact that you don't like a song doesn't make it horrible. That's a matter of opinion.

The fact that you don't like a song doesn't make it horrible. That's a matter of opinion.

true...

wow ... I didn´t know you had those thoughts about Gaga´s work!?

I´m glad you expressed them, cuz it confirms what I suspected about your posts.

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

aaronyoji

LET ME DECIPHER HER ALBUMS + ALBUMS TWEET FOR YALL:

one of these many albums is the one with 6-7 songs already done that vincent spoke of, and all these other albums of material will gee...i dont know, get released via the app! that was the point. its a way to get an extravagant experience without being overwhelmed by one regular cd with too many goodies. im pretty sure thats why shes even mentioning all of this music is because we probably (hoping tbh) will hear extra music through this new form of media.

wow ... I didn´t know you had those thoughts about Gaga´s work!?

I´m glad you expressed them, cuz it confirms what I suspected about your posts.

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

are you accusing me of undercover trolling??

AyaKara

LET ME DECIPHER HER ALBUMS + ALBUMS TWEET FOR YALL:

one of these many albums is the one with 6-7 songs already done that vincent spoke of, and all these other albums of material will gee...i dont know, get released via the app! that was the point. its a way to get an extravagant experience without being overwhelmed by one regular cd with too many goodies. im pretty sure thats why shes even mentioning all of this music is because we probably (hoping tbh) will hear extra music through this new form of media.

I'm hoping for this! :party:

heavymlover

I think she just has a lot of music stored in her computer that doesn't fit with any of her albums so far. That has sense since she's always writing new songs :shrug: It's exciting yet sad to think that she has a lot of unreleased tracks that probably will never be released.

Gerrard174

I think she just has a lot of music stored in her computer that doesn't fit with any of her albums so far. That has sense since she's always writing new songs :shrug: It's exciting yet sad to think that she has a lot of unreleased tracks that probably will never be released.

This.

Reload

No Way

Second Time Around

Out of Control

I wonder is there any epic songs from those unreleased tracks.

Archived