Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga twitter topic (part 4)

Admin

Featured Posts

I actually kinda hate the lyrics...to be honest, I couldn't care any less about a topic probably than somebody singing about weed. But, she won me over when she mangled the word "awkward" to rhyme with Jean-Paul Sartre. LMAO.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually kinda hate the lyrics...to be honest, I couldn't care any less about a topic probably than somebody singing about weed. But, she won me over when she mangled the word "awkward" to rhyme with Jean-Paul Sartre. LMAO.

Almost exact same reaction here. I'm such a sucker for her amazing voice so it had me instantly because of her vocals alone and Sartre won me over as to the whole of the song, really. Like you said in a different thread: ARTPOP could turn out to be mad genius. I think it will be.

qftGk.jpg

#metal

lol ok now i'm truly starting to think this b---h is illuminati cause I love her more and more after each day.

AyaKara

she actually puked during TEOG in Barcelona? :ohno:

Im kinda worried. Was she sick or something?

She pukes four times in a row WHILE singing and doing choreography. Mark purposely dances in front of her to cover it up, but you can see it just falling out of her nonstop. :deadbanana:

Sylvanas

Does anyone have Gaga's first tweet, or first DP saved? I'm really interested to see them :-)!!

"Who are we, if not slaves to this torment?"

Sylvanas

So I went as far back as I could and I found her first tweet :laughga:

op rehearsing for my video just dance and am now at wmc to perform at the Armani and nervous records party. But I am no nervous record! ...

— Lady Gaga (@ladygaga) March 27, 2008
"Who are we, if not slaves to this torment?"

MJ Holland

So I went as far back as I could and I found her first tweet :laughga:

:flutter:

I bet she didn't even dream of becoming Twitter Queen back then

Guest Moon13

#metal

lol ok now i'm truly starting to think this b---h is illuminati cause I love her more and more after each day.

:duck: receipts , sis?

Archived