💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga twitter topic (part 4)

Admin

Featured Posts

AyaKara

@ladygaga: @MarcMonster you're the only one that got the ARTPOP JOKE. 2:48 pm. when pop culture makes the finest art...

what

She posted ARTPOP as a d--g on LMs.com, when MDMA (where MDNA gets its title from) is an actual pill d--g. :yes:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She posted ARTPOP as a d--g on LMs.com, when MDMA (where MDNA gets its title from) is an actual pill d--g. :yes:

Shading Madonna I see :giggle:

hell0samuel

Okay, the Madonna shade is the best. I didn't even catch on.

The again with the tweeting Marc, does anybody else think she's kinda doing it on purpose? So we'll just get used to her interacting with her 'super (rich) fans'?

Oh yeah, I get the Madonna thing...I just don't really get her point. Am I being dumb? I'M TIRED

The again with the tweeting Marc, does anybody else think she's kinda doing it on purpose? So we'll just get used to her interacting with her 'super (rich) fans'?

Why would she want the majority of her fans to feel left out? :huh:

hell0samuel

Oh yeah, I get the Madonna thing...I just don't really get her point. Am I being dumb? I'M TIRED

Why would she want the majority of her fans to feel left out? :huh:

The Madonna thing is MDNA is named after the d--g MDMA (i think thats it - its a d--g similar to the title) so Gaga created a d--g called 'ARTPOP' in Paint just to shade her and fuel the comparisons. I guess she's just a little bored aha.

I dont think she wants us to feel left out, maybe she saw our backlash at some of the super-fans and wants us to get used to it? I dunno.

It just feels superficial, she goes onto his profile to look she's never done that before - that I know of!

Why are people so jealous of that marcmonster kid? he met her so many times, so whats the problem with tweeting him?

Americano

Why doesn't she just ignore Madonna? She had no problem ignoring her when she was actually SHADING her, but now that Madonna stopped talking about her she's gonna bring it up again?

Tacky.

Why doesn't she just ignore Madonna? She had no problem ignoring her when she was actually SHADING her, but now that Madonna stopped talking about her she's gonna bring it up again?

Tacky.

Yeah, I agree

The Madonna thing is MDNA is named after the d--g MDMA (i think thats it - its a d--g similar to the title) so Gaga created a d--g called 'ARTPOP' in Paint just to shade her and fuel the comparisons. I guess she's just a little bored aha.

I'd rather she just didn't address the situation at all, no matter how trivial or subtle she is about it

This doesn't bother me. It's a shade-less joke. So what's the harm? It's not like Gaga is pulling a Deadmau5 here and admonishing Madonna for naming the album MDNA.

This doesn't bother me. It's a shade-less joke. So what's the harm? It's not like Gaga is pulling a Deadmau5 here and admonishing Madonna for naming the album MDNA.

Why was he bothered about Madonna's album title?... :shrug:

SEANGT

People need to stop being jealous of Marc. They're basically friends. I'm not going to be angry about who gaga is friends with. Twitter monsters are scary lol. Poor Marc today.

Uhh, did you miss the part where she's chatting multiple hours a day on LM.com (and whenever she's got 5 minutes of time to spare), just to name one of the many examples? Are these all "rich kids"? :sweat:

If anything, she's even closer to us all than ever!

Archived