Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga twitter topic (part 4)

Admin

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaObsession

Oh my lord, she looks absolutely stunning in that photo she just posted.

You see how the media creates lies, she is looking amazing.

Steccazero

God guys, I love her and I love her new look, but let's be real, this photo IS NOT good

The bang looks horrible, she has weird eyes and she's not on focus, come on Gaga with your photography skills :blehga:

pls get into this ***uettery

MessyTop

and it said, 'bulemic and anorexic since 15'

and she took it down?!??!! Did anyone else catch that?

Yes. And then it disappeared. WTF!? I'm so confused

Yes. And then it disappeared. WTF!? I'm so confused

This is probably like the other day, when she linked to something on LM and it wasn't there, but it appeared later. Just an error with that flaky database they're using, would be my guess.

You can see it here:

http://gagadaily.com/index.php?showtopic=31007

Not gonna comment on the other part since I know nothing about CoCo, but the very concept of a "husband stealer" (or "home wrecker") always struck me as silly. It's the husband in this case who's violating his vow -- the person he's doing it with presumably never vowed to avoid married men. So the way I see it, it's all on him.

Thank you! No matter whether it's used completely subconsciously or not, it is part of an underlying and incredibly undermining misogynist vocabulary that our society encourages us to use all too frequently. See also: the femme fatale or the slut and on the other side the manly good guy who just gets laid a lot or, in the worst case, gets a chuckle and a pat on the back for being such a ladies' man, a Don Juan, a stud, a smooth operator or any other of those distinctly non-negative denominators.

One would say the other two adjectives that come before "home-wrecker" (Anti-Semitic and Nazi-affiliated, respectively) would be the primary cause of moral concern and outrage over "she was in love with a married man"...

Galactic Mess

It's been confirmed that it was a bunch of Gaga haters that were photo-shopping the images. I swear those people are just mad because they don't have a spotlight on them like her.

Lol, why don't they go make themselves useful instead of trying to degrade people?

Not that her gaining weight would be a problem for me, but I just thought it was too fast (I saw the French date video and she looked just fine)...

hell0samuel

what does she mean my her most recent tweet:

@ladygaga

Show 2nite in zurich! First I'm gonna put some love on the wheel. #soulcycle

:huh:

@ladygaga

Don't know what she means with #soulcycle. Wonder that as well.

@ladygaga

SOULCYCLE is a song title, tbh :derpga:

Archived