Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga twitter topic (part 4)

Admin

Featured Posts

itmightberyan

â€@ladygaga

BREEDLOVE!

Feelin' like this is a song title.. It follows the same structure we've seen so far of all caps + no spaces...Also, it's been mentioned by her a few times before.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagaismywhore

DrunkyGa had to be tamed :teehee:

Haha I'd understand if it was a risky tweet or something, but all she put was BREEDLOVE :huh:

itmightberyan

what says the tweet she delete?

BREEDLOVE!

Haha I'd understand if it was a risky tweet or something, but all she put was BREEDLOVE

Maybe interscope didn't want her releasing something yet? :shrug:

Feelin' like this is a song title.. It follows the same structure we've seen so far of all caps + no spaces...Also, it's been mentioned by her a few times before.

Breedlove is a person, a friend of hers.

http://www.breedlovenyc.com/

She probably meant to @ him.

Lets celebrate CoCo. Yeah, lets celebrate an Anti-Semitic, Nazi, husband stealer. Wh0re-ray!

Not gonna comment on the other part since I know nothing about CoCo, but the very concept of a "husband stealer" (or "home wrecker") always struck me as silly. It's the husband in this case who's violating his vow -- the person he's doing it with presumably never vowed to avoid married men. So the way I see it, it's all on him.

Breedlove is a person, a friend of hers.

http://www.breedlovenyc.com/

She probably meant to @ him.

Not gonna comment on the other part since I know nothing about CoCo, but the very concept of a "husband stealer" (or "home wrecker") always struck me as silly. It's the husband in this case who's violating his vow -- the person he's doing it with presumably never vowed to avoid married men. So the way I see it, it's all on him.

Ok, that is fair enough. Though I think her Nazi affiliations are enough to damn her.

So im guessing tfm is next on katy's ''things i need to steal from gaga before the general public realizes how manufacturated and generic i am'' list

Teenage Nightmare..

Goth Katy on black licorice cotton candy clouds. :flop::derpga:

Wait for her next "dark" album to be called "Teenage Nightmare"

:teehee:

Lawdy shoot me now.

Is it cause you're as curious as I am to see what she "emulates" from the Gagz next? :nacho:

[To everyone I quoted] You've read my mind

[To bold] Yes

What's this "BREEDLOVE" talk about? I'mma reach and says its a song on ERTPOP :derpga:

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

Archived