Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga twitter topic (part 4)

Admin

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NathanC

Talking about superiority and slayings..

Katy Perry is a threat to both Justin and Gaga.

She's gaining a significant amount of followers everyday; even doubling Bieber few times (which means almost tripled Gaga's).

If nothing is done.. In a year, everything will change.

Why am i so pressed. :ohno:

Gaga is a touring artist... every outlet that she is passed by doesnt matter... every outlet she uses is to entice people to see HER live... that's where the bulk of the money comes from... Besides Gaga, I'm pretty sure the top touring artists have low to no followers...

It's not a big deal... Bieber and Perry can have more followers if they want, but their music are not Grammys material or even worth remembering... within a few years, they'll go the way of BSB, NSYNC, Britney, Christina... irrelevant manufactured artists with zero cultural impact and a laughable touring audience... :coffee:

Madonna doesn't even have a verified twitter and she's still slaying b---hes with her touring :L4G: as much as I don't like her.

Besides, I noticed when Gaga had like 17 million followers, more or less, Justin Bieber was much closer. I remember cuz I was actually worried he might surpass her but I don't really care no mo.

I'm leaving the monster family if she isn't twitter queen anymore.....................................

:derpga: lol never

AyaKara

So it hadn't been chosen yet?

It has, but Anna Wintour (whom is the owner of Vogue) is the one that releases the cover to the public on the Vogue website. Gaga's basically telling her to update the website like, now. :yes:

Emvee

What will be the crutch when Katy Perry finally gets that Grammy? Honestly all of this trash talking will only make us look foolish in the end.

Hopefully that tweet means it isn't Starlight that's suing Gaga.

I just noticed last night that @TaylorKinney111 finally has a checkmark, since July 15th. Maybe he can get rid of the "111" next.

Born Brave

What will be the crutch when Katy Perry finally gets that Grammy? Honestly all of this trash talking will only make us look foolish in the end.

She's gotta win 5 to catch gaga :)))

NathanC

She wont...

Dr. Luke has been in the industry for 14 years with only 2 nominations... he's not grammy's material... and neither is Katy Perry... :nails:

Emvee

She wont...

Dr. Luke has been in the industry for 14 years with only 2 nominations... he's not grammy's material... and neither is Katy Perry... :nails:

We'll see. I couldnt care less if she won a Grammy, but I can already imagine how demoralizing it will be for this fan base when they no longer have that against her. There will be ... Nothing left to lose. :derpga:

Gaga is a touring artist... every outlet that she is passed by doesnt matter... every outlet she uses is to entice people to see HER live... that's where the bulk of the money comes from... Besides Gaga, I'm pretty sure the top touring artists have low to no followers...

It's not a big deal... Bieber and Perry can have more followers if they want, but their music are not Grammys material or even worth remembering... within a few years, they'll go the way of BSB, NSYNC, Britney, Christina... irrelevant manufactured artists with zero cultural impact and a laughable touring audience... :coffee:

Nah I just like seeing Gaga being the queen of twitter =P

Archived