Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga twitter topic (part 4)

Admin

Featured Posts

I thought Hermes mostly uses real fur.

But I don't get it why people care about it so much. You eat meat? She did the meat dress? She wears a lot of leather? And you probably use electricity (nuclear energy) to visit Gagadaily.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My Little Phoney

It's basically a b---hy response. "If you're going to talk about the fact that I'm wearing fur, don't forget to credit Hermes lulz."

I can't believe she did this. :smh:

For the first ever I disagree with you!! I think it's clever of her to say that, she tries to make the fuss about it smaller and she gives a source for those who want to check if the fur's real

Hot Space

For the first ever I disagree with you!! I think it's clever of her to say that, she tries to make the fuss about it smaller and she gives a source for those who want to check if the fur's real

It is clever, but I just didn't expect such a response. Woman has guts that's for sure. :dies:

My Little Phoney

It is clever, but I just didn't expect such a response. Woman has guts that's for sure. :dies:

And know she wears a coat that was once filled with guts!

She's so indecisive and unpredictable and it gets people talking about her even though it's been ages since her last release.

I honestly don't care if she wears fur (unless it's from a very special animal) or not, I love meat and don't care about those chickens/cows that suffered. It's the circle of life and the food chain, just deal with it! :nails:

giskardsb

I think SnarkyGa is getting a bit perturbed with people b---hing about her every move.

I honestly don't care if she wears fur (unless it's from a very special animal) or not, I love meat and don't care about those chickens/cows that suffered. It's the circle of life and the food chain, just deal with it! :nails:

that's why there is kosher or halal....honestly some people are too uptight about animal rights and don't care about human rights.

Could someone explain me this I don't get it. Thank you.

It's basically a b---hy response. "If you're going to talk about the fact that I'm wearing fur, don't forget to credit Hermes lulz."

I can't believe she did this. :smh:

That's not the only part though! It's a quote masked as a BITCH PLEASE comment, that's the genius. She confirms that it's Hermes, which means it's what they call "high-pile fur" aka synthetic/fake fur. Hermes never uses real fur.

:lmao:

This is the coat btw: http://www.fashionol...60?page=0,0,0#7

MermaidBoy

That's not the only part though! It's a quote masked as a BITCH PLEASE comment, that's the genius. She confirms that it's Hermes, which means it's what they call "high-pile fur" aka synthetic/fake fur. Hermes never uses real fur.

yes. thank you. :)

Hot Space

Yes, Gaga! We want you to spill info on the song.

@kendricklamar should i start talking about the inspiration for the record? and you go into detail the song means to you & hip hop? lyrics?

I'm glad it's fake. The day she tweeted that was a huge mess. :smh:

Archived