💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga shares new ARTPOP lyrics

Jjang

Featured Posts

FrozenKookie

Yeah. She said the last song on the tracklist has the same title as the album.

What? Where did you get this?

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FrozenKookie

She said so on LM.

AyvvWdbCcAAtzJI.jpg

What Swan song I don't get it :duck:

What Swan song I don't get it :duck:

The Swan song is the last song.

"Swan song" is a metaphorical phrase for a final gesture, effort, or performance given just before death or retirement.

Gaga is Life

I love these lyrics! I'm gonna write them on a card and carry it with me everywhere.

SpankMeSpock

The Swan song is the last song.

...So she's going to fake her death by suffocating on a giant inflatable vagina onstage and then retire and live among the mourning monsters on LM.com only to have a comeback at age 40 in a collaboration with Lil Kim and Medoner? :derpga:

...So she's going to fake her death by suffocating on a giant inflatable vagina onstage and then retire and live among the mourning monsters on LM.com only to have a comeback at age 40 in a collaboration with Lil Kim and Medoner? :derpga:

Exactly. :laughga:

BeautyisaLie

Like she said, "could mean anything".

No impact font :omg:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaarpoooooooop, yeah you're my Warhol. :mittens:

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA :lmao:
It's dark but just a game

BeautyisaLie

Wow, I like it. ARTPOP could mean anything, like a lot of things that GaGa puts in her lyrics and we can relate to whatever we want to. You know, the stutterings, the disco sticks, highway unicornn, the "night", "half psychotic sick hypnotic" etc.

Plus, this title have already grown up so hard for me that it is actually my favorite album title by GaGa. I didn't expect something so iconic, tbh. I think it's a fabulous name, and only GaGa could do something like that. The name is simple, adorable, fast, POP, it's hard to forget a name like that. If this album is really good, I think it's gonna ber her peak. Let the ARTPOP era begin, b---hes!

THIS COMMENT :legend:
It's dark but just a game

Archived