💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga shares new ARTPOP lyrics

Jjang

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

THE HYPE IS TOO MUCH. JUST RELEASE THE SINGLE ALREADY, OMG MY BODY IS SO READY :excited2::excited::lala: :rip:

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lion Heart

Interesting... :excited2:

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Kermit the frog

I don't think they're lyrics. I think it's just like a hype poem or something :shrug:

I feel the same way, but who knows :)

I think she was inspired by "ARTPOP could mean anything" and wrote this thing. But as I said - u never know with gaga.

MelbHawker

I don't think they're lyrics. I think it's just like a hype poem or something :shrug:

My thoughts exactly. I think it's just a poem to be honest with the purpose of continuing the whole concept that 'ARTPOP' could be anything.

Like she said, "could mean anything".

No impact font :omg:

it could mean anything, it'll be your everything, just touch it babyyyyyyy

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaarpoooooooop, yeah you're my Warhol. :mittens:

Monster Helper

I just cant wait Gaga please release new song in Septemper school starts then so your song would be awesome gift for school start I will buy many copies!

those "lyrics" are gibberish because people say gaga's lyrics have deep meaning and she's so smart that's why she wrote garbage for this song and says IT COULD MEAN ANYTHING as a joke right? it's humorous isn't it? yes? right, so that's sorted.

Lord Axel

OMG OMG THE FEELS THE HYPE THE AMAZING

ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ϟ†▽✰𝒿 ~

LeoFameMonster

I love how its all coming to together.... she tweeted a couple days ago that "ARTPOP can mean anything" omg getting ready lil Monsters

our life's are about to change..... So ready for this Journey.... next stop Slayage :woot:

Archived