💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
my experience

Tips on making your Vegas trip cheaper!

tylertremallose

Featured Posts

warrentw

I will and im not using my rewards for a room or anything ive seen some decent things on there like a ticket for something like madame tussauds hopefully that kind of reward will be available for when in go in october next year, for now im gonna keep raking in my points

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used my v chips for a ticket to cirque zumanity and it was a lot of fun! Also used them for free breakfast buffet at Luxor which was awesome!

New York New York has really nice “spa suites” with a huge jacuzzi hot tub!!! But I think if I make it to Vegas I’m gonna try to stay at park Mgm since it is brand new should be really nice.

tylertremallose
On 8/15/2018 at 12:48 PM, warrentw said:

I will and im not using my rewards for a room or anything ive seen some decent things on there like a ticket for something like madame tussauds hopefully that kind of reward will be available for when in go in october next year, for now im gonna keep raking in my points

the rewards refresh every day, but can be at any time of day, so best to just "stalk" the rewards on a day youre off and just refresh them every 5-10 min. 

however remember, that when you redeem a reward, it has to be used within 90 days or less, just read the terms and it will tell you! :D

warrentw

Thanks I’ve got a long wait yet so mainly focusing on getting the points and then see what the rewards are like when I’m due to go 

Hey ! I just checked on rewards and the rooms are good until December 27th. So if you are going openeing night you would want to redeem rewards this year, or if you are going anytime

next year wait until January or beyond . Yay. Ps Luxor had a killer buffet. You can also use it on the monorail which might be fun!!!

tylertremallose

Everyone remember to read the terms for the rewards carefully! 

also make sure you have an MLIFE account, because yall will need those for the rewards :D its free to sign up for. 

Yo i play those games. I’ve been playing for like 3 years tho. Saving up. I’m seeing dua lipa in September got a free room all I pay is the taxes $40 compared to $200

-also I haven’t spend any money. I just connect fb. Follow on fb (they give free chip links) and I get the emails. But again I’ve been playing for 3 years. I’ve used it for free room 3 times already. Worth it. Everything else really isn’t. 

And I play every day and collect the time bonus which are about every 4 hours. 

I also suggest the park,mgm, nyny, aria or bellagio they’re all connected by tram or right next door 

anothe suggestion is westgate and sls Las Vegas they’re a bit cheaper because there off the strip but they are connected to mgm grand via the metrolink/ monorail ( as well as harrahs, Linq, Paris and balleys) you do have to walk a bit tho  

Pretty much everything is connected in Vegas  

-edit: I live two hours away we go at least 3-5 times a year. We get free rooms all the time. I also suggest getting a players card if your gonna gamble. Those points add up too. Once got a free room at the cosmopolitan usually $400 a night. 

-another edit: Excalibur is trash. Sorry don’t waste money there. I’ve stayed at a lot of hotels in Vegas. 

Archived