💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Enigma - February 2, 2019

ARTPOPIllusion

Featured Posts

ARTPOPIllusion

Hi gays and girls!!! So me and my friends were all planning to see gaga and today we all agreed to buy tickets, so 10AM comes and the tickets are released and y'all already know that GA is a little bit pricey this time, $252 (not including fees and shipping if you choose to get a physical ticket) anyways, they ended up backing out saying it was to expensive for them and that they didn't want to go,,,,,,,,. Fortunately for me, I am able to afford that, I've been to more expensive concerts, I paid $550 for the Perfect Illusion package at the JWT. So I said f*ck it and I bought my ticket!! I got early entry GA for ENIGMA Feb 2nd of 2019!!! 

As much as I am extremely excited, I am slightly bummed that I'm going solo. I don't mind going solo to a concert, I've done it before and its SO FUN, I went to the endless summer tour last month and made a bunch of new friends in the pit!!! Still with that being said, I wouldn't mind meeting up with some monsters!! Is anyone going on February 2nd ? If so lets plan on hanging out or meeting up? Let me know xoxo 

You can follow me on IG; ARTPOPREPUTATION !! 

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Miel

I am also going on the 2nd! And I got tickets for my parents and I for the jazz and piano show the night after (RIP paycheck). I got a seat, though, which I definitely don't mind at all.

If you want to link up, let me know! Going to a Gaga concert solo is a pretty decent experience, though. Everybody is usually really excited and not super wasted earlier on in the night (unlike some raves/festivals), so it's easy to make friends with new fans.

3 points in and ready for more

ARTPOPIllusion
3 minutes ago, Miel said:

I am also going on the 2nd! And I got tickets for my parents and I for the jazz and piano show the night after (RIP paycheck). I got a seat, though, which I definitely don't mind at all.

If you want to link up, let me know! Going to a Gaga concert solo is a pretty decent experience, though. Everybody is usually really excited and not super wasted earlier on in the night (unlike some raves/festivals), so it's easy to make friends with new fans.

Sure! do you have a IG or twitter ? x 

Guest ARTPOPSlays

I’m so happy you didn’t end up waiting for someone to go with you, that’s awesome you still got a ticket. I honestly would’ve done the same. As of right now i unfortunately don’t know if I’m going or not and if I do idk when it would be. But I hope you make many Monster friends and have the time of your life :party:

ARTPOPIllusion
3 minutes ago, ARTPOPSlays said:

I’m so happy you didn’t end up waiting for someone to go with you, that’s awesome you still got a ticket. I honestly would’ve done the same. As of right now i unfortunately don’t know if I’m going or not and if I do idk when it would be. But I hope you make many Monster friends and have the time of your life :party:

thank you honey :heart: I refuse to wait on people and miss out on stuff I want to do!. & I hope you're able to see her one day :hug:

Guest ARTPOPSlays
21 minutes ago, ARTPOPIllusion said:

thank you honey :heart: I refuse to wait on people and miss out on stuff I want to do!. & I hope you're able to see her one day :hug:

Thank you! I’ve seen her four times so far and don’t want to miss out on this, it’s just the traveling part that’s a little hard. But I just entered the contest which could help save some money! Either way I can’t wait to see what she brings to the table this time around ❤️

1 hour ago, ARTPOPSlays said:

Thank you! I’ve seen her four times so far and don’t want to miss out on this, it’s just the traveling part that’s a little hard. But I just entered the contest which could help save some money! Either way I can’t wait to see what she brings to the table this time around ❤️

Which contest? I’m a huge contester lol I wanna playyyy

• Admin changed the title to Enigma - February 2, 2019
Guest ARTPOPSlays
2 hours ago, SDG91 said:

Which contest? I’m a huge contester lol I wanna playyyy

If you check Born this way foundations instagram story there is a link that explains the contest. I’m sure you can find it on twitter as well. Hope this helps ❤️

10 minutes ago, ARTPOPSlays said:

If you check Born this way foundations instagram story there is a link that explains the contest. I’m sure you can find it on twitter as well. Hope this helps ❤️

Cool thanks!

I... don't know what to wear, ah jeez

12 hours ago, Steve Nasty said:

I'm going! :excited:

My favorite videographer! Nice!

3 points in and ready for more

Stephen
30 minutes ago, Miel said:

I... don't know what to wear, ah jeez

My favorite videographer! Nice!

Omg :nooo: we def need to plan a ggd meet up! 

Also based on the promo pic I’m gonna wearing something art-ravey like neon. 

Archived