other

Enigma - February 2, 2019

ARTPOPIllusion

Featured Posts

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Zander

Not from tonight but she usually does that make up dialogue. Although i’ll just pretend it was shade directed towards earlier.:derpga:

giskardsb

Ok enigma is fantastic. Anybody claiming that the stage is cheap or Gaga is lazy or has no energy or that the show is in some way substandard is full of **** lol.  And the sound is the best of any of her shows by far.  Worth whatever people spend for it. Great show. 

lgaga1fan
27 minutes ago, giskardsb said:

Ok enigma is fantastic. Anybody claiming that the stage is cheap or Gaga is lazy or has no energy or that the show is in some way substandard is full of **** lol.  And the sound is the best of any of her shows by far.  Worth whatever people spend for it. Great show. 

Yeah it was really good. The sound design was amazing. She was struggling on a lot of the songs, so the months of rest are gonna do her go.

SwissMonster
8 hours ago, SamanthaC said:

We typically don't find one until right before or right as it's starting.

Who is here for the livestream? :vegas:

@Kimblue @Lazz Monster @Teal Ambition @SwissMonster @LaLa @CanadaGoesGaga @That J @Gracious Gaga @ILoveGypsyLife @He8MyHeart @Luzaleja @highongaga

Anyone else??

I was sleeping, I flopped :giveup:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

SharkmanthaC
4 hours ago, SwissMonster said:

I was sleeping, I flopped :giveup:

There was no stream. :noparty:

she/her/hers

The energy was incredible last night. Maybe because it was the last Enigma show for a while, but it felt so different than before. It was special.

Some quick observations:

-first flip of Just Dance was a little wonky, but second was perfect- I wonder if she struggles if she hasn't done it in a while (like that last iconic time)

-the orbit cage for Paparazzi comes way closer to the audience than it originally looked

-in fact the stage and theater space is way more intimate than videos show

-I think she may have lowered the key for The Edge of Glory- at least for this show

-Million Reasons and Yoü and I was, surprisingly, probably the highlight of last night- the crowd was engaged

-best Shallow performance so far- audience's jaws were dropped from the appearance of the chorus to the end

3 points in and ready for more

giskardsb

^^^ You and I is such a great Gaga rock cabaret concert staple.  She always brings it. 

Live arrangements were great too.  Aura nearly turned into industrial metal at one point. 

I’m glad I avoided watching any videos before.

Archived