💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will there be GA tickets in the future?

SwissMonster

Featured Posts

SwissMonster

So I don’t really know how Ticketmaster works (I am not from the US). So I have these questions. I got 2 Tickets for June 1st. Both seating tickets. Do you think that until june there will be some GA tickets again? And also, how works the Fan Sale on Ticketmaster? Is it possible that here are some people selling those too?

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

River

Don't worry, Vegas shows are slow, the average of people who went to her tours won't be able to afford the whole ticket + hotel + flight package..

Usually the tickets sell well during the day of the show..

If you check other residencies, you'll see that many tickets, especially the ones above 100$ are still available and in a big amount..

And there is always the 2020 leg :)

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

yASSsss

I have an early GA ticket. Does anyone know how they work? Like how early they’d let me in :interestinga:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

rumours
4 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

I have an early GA ticket. Does anyone know how they work? Like how early they’d let me in :interestinga:

You could call the venue and ask. Might be the easiest way to get a direct answer

Kimmo
1 hour ago, yASSsss said:

For the MGM Park they usually give you a wristband as people starter getting in and they stamp a number. So you can show up get your wristband and go wonder but you have to come back at first call and form in order again. 

Hottie Detector

yASSsss
3 hours ago, Kimmo said:

For the MGM Park they usually give you a wristband as people starter getting in and they stamp a number. So you can show up get your wristband and go wonder but you have to come back at first call and form in order again. 

thanks.that was really helpful :heart:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

xoxojohnwayne

how did you get the GA one? it looks like are all sold out .. it always says an another fan beats me up and got that ticket first.. :( i want GA omg

Archived