Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Enigma - January 17, 2019

Poissonche

Featured Posts

Poissonche

I burnt a lot of money today to see Gaga in Vegas while escaping Canadian winter for the day. Who else is coming on January 17th?

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply
geopang

I’ll be there! Still gotta book my flight and hotel, since I’m coming from Los Angeles.

thanks for making this thread by the way, so we can all keep in contact.

Poissonche
9 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

8f8142346ed6eb613e3059a82bab6889.gif

Sorry, added "Show" to the title to prevent further deceptions.

Poissonche
11 minutes ago, geopang said:

I’ll be there! Still gotta book my flight and hotel, since I’m coming from Los Angeles.

thanks for making this thread by the way, so we can all keep in contact.

Cool! Do you know how's the weather in Las Vegas in January? Because I'll definitely leave home with very hot clothes, I wanna know what kind of clothes I should pack.

Poissonche
9 minutes ago, Smcgibben said:

I'll be there! I'm coming from San Francisco and luckily I found some cheap flights!

I think I'll die on this trip. I'm leaving Quebec at 6 AM, arrive in Vegas at 12 PM (9 hour flight - I'll be a little jet lagged), then I leave Vegas the following day at 1 PM and come back at midnight in Quebec. I hope I can sleep the days after.

geopang
3 hours ago, Poissonche said:

Cool! Do you know how's the weather in Las Vegas in January? Because I'll definitely leave home with very hot clothes, I wanna know what kind of clothes I should pack.

It might be a bit cold in january. Probably around 50-60° F. So definitely bring clothing for that temperature. 

Poissonche
51 minutes ago, geopang said:

It might be a bit cold in january. Probably around 50-60° F. So definitely bring clothing for that temperature. 

Oh my God I'm happy! I thought it was going to be 80-90+. I'll only need my t-shirts but I won't die of heat in them! Very nice. It'll be a nice break from the -40 that we have at home hahaha.

• Admin changed the title to Enigma - January 17, 2019
MarcusBones

refreshed ticketmaster for 20 minutes straight this morning and FINALLY got my regular GA tickets! I'm so excited.

Staying at the Park MGM from January 16-18th. Let's meet up if you'd like! 

geopang
7 minutes ago, MarcusBones said:

refreshed ticketmaster for 20 minutes straight this morning and FINALLY got my regular GA tickets! I'm so excited.

Awesome! I’m definitely open to meeting up. I think I’m booking a room at the Park MGM as well. 

Poissonche
12 minutes ago, MarcusBones said:

5 minutes ago, geopang said:

Awesome! I’m definitely open to meeting up. I think I’m booking a room at the Park MGM as well. 

oh my gawwwwd who's hosting the orgy?

MarcusBones
On 8/11/2018 at 11:08 PM, Poissonche said:

oh my gawwwwd who's hosting the orgy?

I-....

girl I'm married LOL

but whatever happens in Vegas stays in Vegas I guess? lmao

Poissonche
1 minute ago, MarcusBones said:

I-....

girl I'm married LOL

but whatever happens in Vegas stays in Vegas I guess? lmao

bring your partner. the more the merrier. We should actual invite the whole hotel. And the neighbouring hotels too. And hell, Gaga too!

Spoiler

just in case for anyone reading this... this is a joke. You can host a Vegas orgy in your hotel room on January 17 if you want, but I don't actually have the intention of being a part of it LOL

Anyway, congrats on being married!

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived