💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Enigma - January 17, 2019

Poissonche

Featured Posts

MarcusBones
2 hours ago, Poissonche said:

bring your partner. the more the merrier. We should actual invite the whole hotel. And the neighbouring hotels too. And hell, Gaga too!

Reveal hidden contents

just in case for anyone reading this... this is a joke. You can host a Vegas orgy in your hotel room on January 17 if you want, but I don't actually have the intention of being a part of it LOL

Anyway, congrats on being married!

Haha thank you! My husband will be with me for the trip

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Poissonche
1 hour ago, MarcusBones said:

Haha thank you! My husband will be with me for the trip

Fantastic! Married people like you give me hope on love. Thank you. Maybe one day some real love'll happen in my life. Thanks for giving me hope, thus making my view on life better. Cherish your husband. Cherish what you have. Sorry I'm drunk. But remember: what you and your husband have is unique. Remember why you love him. UNLESS he's a jerk. Then move on. But I don't get that "my husband's a jerk" vibe from you. I think. Anyway. Can't wait for Vegas!

I’m going this day! This is going to be my first Gaga show in GA (JWT was stadium in my city, so it was all seated), and my first time in Vegas. I’m also seeing her Jazz show on Sunday!

Also may have a friend join me in Vegas for the show, or we may try for cheaper tickets on Saturday, because I hate gambling and don’t know what else to do in Vegas, haha. Might be a bit too crazy for one trip, but it’s for Gaga soooo :oops:

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
GagaVienna

Back in Europe at the moment, but leaving on the 16th for Las Vegas. Really looking forward to a great evening :)

Will be in the 403 area this time.

Poissonche
On 1/11/2019 at 2:50 PM, GagaVienna said:

Back in Europe at the moment, but leaving on the 16th for Las Vegas. Really looking forward to a great evening :)

Will be in the 403 area this time.

wait u travelling from Europe wow u brave

GagaVienna
On 1/13/2019 at 9:10 AM, Poissonche said:

wait u travelling from Europe wow u brave

Actually it is my second trip to Vegas for Gaga now, I was already there for the first three shows :)

Dash Schneeberg

3 DAYS :firega:

is anyone going to the pre-show reception? I'm going to it alone and would love to know at least someone :giveup:

Poissonche
47 minutes ago, Dash Schneeberg said:

3 DAYS :firega:

is anyone going to the pre-show reception? I'm going to it alone and would love to know at least someone :giveup:

wtf is that

Poissonche
Just now, Dash Schneeberg said:

it comes with the meet and greet and other vip packages 

Oh ok that's why I haven't heard about it. Hope you find someone who's going to!

Poissonche

Y'all it's 4:30 and I can't sleep I'm too excited aaaahhhhhhhhhhhh wtf I'm going to see Lady GAGA. I'm going to Vegas to see GAGA. I'M TAKING A MOTHERF*CKING PLANE TO SEE GAGA. WHAT HAVE I DONE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived