💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Enigma - January 17, 2019

Poissonche

Featured Posts

Poissonche

Wow that show is so f*cking amazing I'm shooketh GURL WHAT the flights and no sleeping for over 24 hours was worth it... Now time to do it again to get back home hahaha

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was there tonight. She sounded amazing, but I'd agree there were a couple moments where she was clearly emotional or distracted. The fact that she brought a fan on stage and even said "When you leave here tonight, don't leave loving me more. Leave loving yourself more." Just goes to show how emotional and nostalgic she was feeling. 

Something I want to point out for everyone only watching a stream and not having been there live: there are some songs where the studio vocals are playing a little louder than her mic. Best example is lovegame. You can tell when it's her live vocals because she's singing deeper than the studio track. I don't consider it lip syncing at all because she never goes longer than four seconds without singing. I think it just gives her a chance to a) breathe while dancing and b) take a breath before a harmonization or high note. Her live vocals sound so much better than the blended mix you're getting of live vs studio from the streams you're watching. I know because I watched the streams for the first two shows before seeing it live tonight. 

My name isn't Timmers

3 hours ago, Nino said:

I mean Enigma has had several shows and they’ve all sounded like they’d be an off day for her 4 years ago. But go ahead and shade people who have met gaga and constantly attend her shows.

What has meeting her have to do with her sounding off to you :ladyhaha:

I mean I love to brag that I’ve met her subtly in a post but when it fits the bill lol

SharkmanthaC

I came back to see if there was more video that came through last night. 

I wasn’t prepared for the Million Reasons performance. Trying to get ready and watch that was just rough. Thank goodness I had on water proof mascara. 

Can we agree to disagree so the thread doesn’t get locked? We all know Gaga is amazing even if she was tired, strained, having a fibro attack, or emotional. :kara:

she/her/hers

Spoiler
On 8/9/2018 at 12:49 AM, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

8f8142346ed6eb613e3059a82bab6889.gif

WHAT? 🤔

i hope maybe she release new song at first night of new year
she just talk about her horse arabella how heartbreaking she feels

CanadaGoesGaga
9 hours ago, lgaga1fan said:

I didn't know that spasms in your hip could effect the quality of your voice and make you sound like you're struggling to sing, but thanks for the knowledge!

Her hip trauma, ptsd, and anxiety all contributed to her getting and being diagnosed with fibromyalgia. You clearly know nothing of the disease, but it is full body pain all over. Not just in her hip. 

Yes, it can effect singing ability.

To other points made in a separate post, there is nothing wrong with lowering a key if you know your voice is weakened and you don’t want to hurt yourself, or cancel a show. It’s smart. 

No persons voice is made of steel, she will have her ups and downs, but her vocals have been on fire since C2C era.

So off with you now. 

CanadaGoesGaga
27 minutes ago, Poker said:

I watched the Million Reasons performance and she sounded amazing :confused:

People are always pressed about something. 

mister max
13 hours ago, lgaga1fan said:

I didn't know that spasms in your hip could effect the quality of your voice and make you sound like you're struggling to sing, but thanks for the knowledge!

At least look up fibromyalgia before you make some ignorant statment like this :rip:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

SharkmanthaC

I missed this in all the pixels last night. Imagine being the dancer that almost dropped Gaga on her head in front of thousands of people. :oops:

Although not a lot of comments on it, so maybe it’s just me? 

she/her/hers

JohnnyVersace
15 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

I missed this in all the pixels last night. Imagine being the dancer that almost dropped Gaga on her head in front of thousands of people. :oops:

The fact that her vocals didn't even falter 

200.gif

2School4Cool
3 hours ago, SamanthaC said:

She’s struggled with one of those flips almost every night haha. I’m sure she’ll get the hang of it eventually :huntyga:

See The Best In Everyone

I REALLY hope she won’t start bringing fans on stage :wtf: leave that **** at the artrave 

who will love me when the night is over

Archived