Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Enigma Tickets Discussion

Admin

Featured Posts

1 seated section 305 row J seat 22 Jazz + Piano with park pass for sale for Saturday 9th November still for sale. Looking for $400.Message me here or on instagram agirlcalledmoo.

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaInVegas

I have an extra ticket for the Jazz Show on Oct. 20. Row D Orchestra. Bought it 11 months ago and now have to sell.prefer to sell yo an actual fan.  I will send it directly from my Ticketmaster account to yours. Best offer. I’m in Vegas for the show tonight if you want to meet up. 

heytoothpick

Does anyone have any GA tickets for Enigma on the 23rd? I'm up in the balcony and want to upgrade! I'd also be interested in the meet and greet if anyone needs to part ways with that. For either Enigma on the 23rd or Jazz on the 26th.

Franch Toast
1 hour ago, heytoothpick said:

Does anyone have any GA tickets for Enigma on the 23rd? I'm up in the balcony and want to upgrade! I'd also be interested in the meet and greet if anyone needs to part ways with that. For either Enigma on the 23rd or Jazz on the 26th.

If you use the code GAGA, you can get GA tickets for $400 on Ticketmaster. 

She/Her/Hers

heytoothpick

That ends up being the same price as tickets on StubHub and I was hoping to find a fan selling closer to face value instead of a scalper.

I have tried to get rid of my tickets for a few days.. i try to sell them 40-50% cheaper then other listed... but yeah.. nothing yet... any help or good ideas?  I was going to travel with my friends but after a sudden happening in one of our friends lifes everything changed and our trip is not going to happen... we are just spending the days in the hospital and hope someone can buy them off so we at least dont lose ALL our money spent...  hope someone can help us share this link! or if they wanna attend enigma themself for a sold out show; https://www.ebay.com/itm/383230452672

crispyscool

selling 2 single tickets to ENIGMA tomorrow 10/31 - in the upper levels 400's - DM me if interested! 

• 4 weeks later...
superwomanandz

Is anyone selling a ticket to the dec 28 show??? Please I'm desperate I already booked my flights from New Zealand and accommodation. Yes I'm boo boo the fool 

jiyustefani
On 11/26/2019 at 12:37 AM, superwomanandz said:

Is anyone selling a ticket to the dec 28 show??? Please I'm desperate I already booked my flights from New Zealand and accommodation. Yes I'm boo boo the fool 

I’m selling a early entry general admission ticket! DM me on instagram @jiyu_stefani if you’re interested!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, I have 3 tickets :fthis:  for New Year's Eve Weekend Enigma Saturday Dec 28th 8pm that I very unfortunately will not be able to go to because I have to go see my in-laws out of state. :fail:  

They are great seats Section 305 Row E Seats 11,12,13. You can buy 1 individual ticket or all 3 together. It's going to be an epic show I'm sure. I ended up buying May 15th tickets instead and can't wait to be able to go (seems so long to wait). Tix for this show are almost sold out.

The Ticketmaster link is https://www1.ticketmaster.com/lady-gaga-enigma-las-vegas-nevada-12-28-2019/event/2E0056CE99432DA6?_ga=2.33611745.1339063887.1575945454-1157380305.1575563969

Just look for the section, row and seat numbers they are in a light pink in a set of 3 (see image below) but you can still click on them to buy. If anyone has any questions please let me know. Thanks for reading monsters. 

https://i.imgur.com/jeanVlv.png

On 12/11/2019 at 2:40 AM, ladylinners said:

I have an EEGA ticket for sale for Dec 28th. Selling it for $375. 

Do you still have it? I am interested

• ChicaSkas unpinned this topic

Archived