other

Enigma Tickets Discussion

Admin

Featured Posts

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/19/2018 at 10:50 PM, Pridebird said:

Hi! Please, can anyone explain me about GA0, GA4 etc, GA SR 5, SR7 etc What does it all mean? Have no idea((( Dont know, what to choose

That is apparently only for inventory purposes. They’re all General Admission sector. 

21 hours ago, FiLiP93 said:

That is apparently only for inventory purposes. They’re all General Admission sector. 

Thanx a lot!!!))

Hi lil monsters! I'm Natalia from Argentina and this is my first post. Can anyone guide me for buying a ticket please :ohno:??? 

I don't understand how to do it, bc I wanted to pick an Ultimate Premium VIP Banquette and M&G option, but I think there aren't available anymore... (and I tried to buy for October 19th, ugh)... is that correct? So frustrating...

Where do you think you can have a better view of the show and stage? My options are Floor and SEC 203...

Thank you very much!

Happy New Year xoxo

katemonster8690

Hi all!

I'm looking for 2 tickets to Sat 1/19 (Enigma) or Sunday 1/20 (Jazz/Piano).  I'm heading to Vegas with a few of my best friends for my bachelorette!  We have a few tickets so far but looking for 2 more so we can all attend both shows.  

Thank you!!

Anybody still waiting for tickets to be posted out?? I've got the Souvenir ticket for Jazz&Piano on 3 Feb but still haven't received them. When I've contacted ticketmaster they still say they'll be posted closer to the date - it's getting pretty close now! :cryga:

KANEGAGA
23 hours ago, cjfinley said:

Anybody still waiting for tickets to be posted out?? I've got the Souvenir ticket for Jazz&Piano on 3 Feb but still haven't received them. When I've contacted ticketmaster they still say they'll be posted closer to the date - it's getting pretty close now! :cryga:

I don't have the souvenir ticket for the jazz and piano show, but I do have the one for her January 19th Enigma show.  I got my souvenir tickets I wanna say like 10 days after I ordered them.  I did the presale and bought tickets on August 8 if that makes a difference.

I hope you get your tickets soon!  The 3D print is so cool!

Hello! Does any one have any GA tickets for Saturday 1/19 up for grabs! I am trying to go with some friends. Please DM me :)

THANK YOU! 

19 hours ago, KANEGAGA said:

I don't have the souvenir ticket for the jazz and piano show, but I do have the one for her January 19th Enigma show.  I got my souvenir tickets I wanna say like 10 days after I ordered them.  I did the presale and bought tickets on August 8 if that makes a difference.

I hope you get your tickets soon!  The 3D print is so cool!

Argh! I hope they haven't gone missing. I didn't buy during presale but just after general sale started. I'll have to email ticketmaster again which is always a nightmare

kaitmaree

Booked my tickets for the 8th and 9th of November! Man, with the exchange rate (AUD) that really hurt but I know it's going to be worth every cent. Just need to stop myself from looking at the J&P spoilers now that I already know Enigma off by heart due to a complete lack of self control. 

• ChicaSkas unpinned this topic

Archived