💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Vegas Tickets Sell Out?

OMonster

Featured Posts

OMonster

I ask because this seems very different to a tour - since it's obviously so location-specific. 

Does this mean that we will not have to worry about ticket re-sale companies getting hold of anything... because the tickets just aren't as valuable? Like, people won't be able to sell these tickets for higher than the original price, right?

Hopefully it shouldn't be as stressful as securing a ticket for the tour. No one is going to have to pay 2x the going rate through re-sale websites. 

subtext / fantasy

OMonster
4 minutes ago, ilgkp said:

is this even a question?

Well, yes. 

I know fan demand is high, but these tickets will surely predominantly be brought by Vegas tourists? 

And often the reason for tours so quickly selling out is because of ticket re-sale intention, which I don't think is prevalent within Vegas ticketing - is it? Why would someone re-sell a ticket for a higher price, when original, cheaper tickets are available? 

subtext / fantasy

brickandstring

I personally think it might be a little bit harder to sell out. But whoever priced gaga's tickets did a great job imo (except for M&G :poot:) 87$ for a ticket isn't terrible compared to taylor who wants like 100-150$ (OBVIOUSLY they are different shows and different arenas). However the handicap for vegas will be getting enough residents to want to come back and see the show.

I pray her production team can make the show worth one visit but make the audience leave wanting to come back.

mess.

Lucas

Hopefully yes, I hope Gaga will promote the show a bit more though before it starts, I don't think a lot of people know about it

ilgkp
6 minutes ago, OMonster said:

Well, yes. 

I know fan demand is high, but these tickets will surely predominantly be brought by Vegas tourists? 

And often the reason for tours so quickly selling out is because of ticket re-sale intention, which I don't think is prevalent within Vegas ticketing - is it? Why would someone re-sell a ticket for a higher price, when original, cheaper tickets are available? 

they would not pay her 100 million if they did not see a profit

Hi (sorry for my bad english)

Schizophonic
4 minutes ago, GagaInTheZone said:

Hopefully yes, I hope Gaga will promote the show a bit more though before it starts, I don't think a lot of people know about it

yes. with a single and an album please.

and frankensteined to halloween.

brickandstring
1 minute ago, Schizophonic said:

yes. with a single and an album please.

and frankensteined to halloween.

stop trying to make frankensteined happen, its not gonna happen

mess.

ilgkp
Just now, brickandstring said:

stop trying to make frankensteined happen, its not gonna happen

yes, it will

Hi (sorry for my bad english)

brickandstring
Just now, ilgkp said:

yes, it will

we dont even know ANY part of the song (except for the fake fake demo) to tell if its a strong bop that will age like fine wine or if it will expire and only be a halloween song :poot:

mess.

Guest Adarsh

Its not just fans who are gonna buy the tickets but also thousands of people who visit Vegas during the holiday season, they're always looking for something new to watch. And she has both pop and jazz. I am confident it'll sell out quickly. :vegas:

Killa

Its high season. December itll sellout easily. 

But to be sure she needs a new song. Sorry not sorry. 

Theyll want add more shows if the demand gets higher. 

The sooner that demand gets higher the best. So yeah that single is coming and i am positive

Schizophonic
9 minutes ago, Killa said:

Its high season. December itll sellout easily. 

But to be sure she needs a new song. Sorry not sorry. 

Theyll want add more shows if the demand gets higher. 

The sooner that demand gets higher the best. So yeah that single is coming and i am positive

they will add more shows. but in 2020 not in 2019.

Neight Shayde

That's why the exposure she'll get during ASIB and its promotional events/guestings will benefit her to sell out all dates.

Archived