Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Vegas Tickets Sell Out?

OMonster

Featured Posts

OMonster
39 minutes ago, Killa said:

Its high season. December itll sellout easily. 

I'm worried I won't be able to get a ticket then, unless I'm relatively quick. 

The issue is that I don't know for sure if I'm going to make it to Vegas... do you know if they give refunds to tickets in advance? 

subtext / fantasy

destructivelove
17 minutes ago, OMonster said:

I'm worried I won't be able to get a ticket then, unless I'm relatively quick. 

The issue is that I don't know for sure if I'm going to make it to Vegas... do you know if they give refunds to tickets in advance? 

probably not, havent heard of many concerts that would allow that unless you called for reasons of like death in the family or serious illness and got a nice representative at ticket master

LaineyGaga18

I have TWO Enigma tickets for sale for January 19 in section 403.... I bought the wrong tickets like an idiot and now my friend can't go to that date.... Just trying to break even with them so $150 Canadian each. Please respond if you would like them! Ugh, I can't believe I f*cked up so big.

joannesrats

Yeah, they're going to sell out and ticket resellers are going to be an issue. I was looking at some online and I saw some going for $3.3k. It's gonna be an issue for fans. 

RAMROD

It will sell out and there will be demand to extend it so everyone who want to go but can't cos there are no tix available can finally go.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived