Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Intro / Aura (Live Concept for Enigma)

LUCARTPOP

Featured Posts

LUCARTPOP

I made this & I really want to hear you guys' opinion on this and if I should make more of these live concepts.

The intro is basically mysterious, but beautiful, it samples vocal effects from 'Aura', and Halsey's songs 'Colors Pt. II', 'I Walk The Line' & 'Haunting'. I tried to make it sound realistic by adding the crowd effects and I adjusted it so whenever the crowd gets louder, something new/spectecular happens on the stage. 

Notice how I used the 'my name is Lady Gaga' bit, wig we love nostalgia. :vegas:

LUCARTPOP
1 minute ago, PerfectCure said:

This is so well-thought, great job!

Thank you very much love! :kara:

Khoaleesi

this is great! this is my favorite time honestly hearing all the fan remixes before an era starts

LUCARTPOP
2 minutes ago, GrigioGurl said:

this is great! this is my favorite time honestly hearing all the fan remixes before an era starts

Thank you so much! And yes, I love how different all of them are as well, so nice to see our inner creative rebellions jump out! :vegas: 

marvelous intro! i love how you used halsey's songs too. :sis:

I just imagined I was in the Vegas show (which is impossible) for a moment :giveup:

what's with the sad reaction

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

LUCARTPOP
3 minutes ago, klaus said:

marvelous intro! i love how you used halsey's songs too. :sis:

I just imagined I was in the Vegas show (which is impossible) for a moment :giveup:

Thought people would bash for me using Halsey since she isn't, well very liked. :triggered:

Thank you love! :kara: 

GagaExGaga

****! im feelin like i'm in TOMORROWLAND !! WE BOUT TO TURN UP THIS **** HAHA

bloody g

This is so great! :giveup:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

brickandstring

O M G i love this so much. I kinda do the same stuff on soundcloud (with concepts) and now im ashamed of my work because of how ICONIC this is.

mess.

NIGHTCRAWLER

really well made! inb4 gaga logs in GGD today and  they gonna play the exact audio you made lol 

LUCARTPOP
2 hours ago, Bloody Grammys said:

This is so great! :giveup:

Thank you love! :kara: 

2 hours ago, brickandstring said:

O M G i love this so much. I kinda do the same stuff on soundcloud (with concepts) and now im ashamed of my work because of how ICONIC this is.

Thank you very much, but don't be so negative I'm 100% sure your stuff is amazing! Mind giving me your Soundcloud @? I really want to check it out! :kara: 

2 hours ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

really well made! inb4 gaga logs in GGD today and  they gonna play the exact audio you made lol 

SJSJS imagine if it actually happened! Thank you! :kara: 

Archived