Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Possibility of European Enigma Shows

itsdominik

Featured Posts

croboy

She could. Britney is doing it right now but she's official not in Vegas anymore.

Celine and Mariah are touring eventhough they are still in Vegas. But I think with different kind of shows.

We will just have to wait and see. The earliest I'd say is sometimes in 2020.

Roboboy
1 hour ago, ArtyRoberto said:

She'll probably tour the world with the Enigma show after the contract is up, like Britney is doing now. I'm sure there is a clause where they can't tour the world in between shows because it would give less incentive for foreigners to come to Vegas.

It’s just that she can’t tour anywhere else in North America, she can tour in other places. I think the idea of a Europe tour would be cool, maybe called The European Enigma or maybe Enigma in Europe?? Wig. The February - May gap would work very nicely...

1 hour ago, ArtyRoberto said:

She'll probably tour the world with the Enigma show after the contract is up, like Britney is doing now. I'm sure there is a clause where they can't tour the world in between shows because it would give less incentive for foreigners to come to Vegas.

monster4life231
3 hours ago, Henri Bardot said:

I'm pretty sure she's doing the Rock in Rio next year in Brazil

Justice for Brazil!

spread peace - #MJInnocent

Hyperballad

a mini tour wouldn’t actually be a bad idea... if she wants to do more she can but if we’re looking at about less than 10, id say 

London 

Glasgow 

Barcelona 

Copenhagen 

Paris 

Milan 

Bucharest, Bratislava or Belgrade 

Stockholm, Helsinki or Oslo 

Athens or Istanbul 

tylertremallose

I dont think so..at least not at first. Britney couldnt perform outside of her venue for the first part of her contract..which is why the awards show performances were at her shows theater. However I think her contract opened her up to perform outside of Vegas. So I wouldnt count on it for the first two years for Gaga. 

Poissonche
17 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Britney have been performing in Vegas for 4 years, so of course she wanted a change of pace for a little now before returning to Vegas.

Gaga is barely started and there are always possibilities for her to extend as long or even longer than Britney. The longest record so far is Elton John who did his residency for 14 years. 

What if Gaga will do this for the next 15 years? :poot:

Lady Gaga could never do the same thing over and over for 15 years. Even if she revamps the show, changes it all even, she'll eventually feel stuck in Vegas. It is much better for her health to stay in only one city to perform, but that woman loves her international monsters.

It’s possible since other Vegas acts done it.

If anything she should start where she left off with the last 10 JWT dates: London, Manchester, Zürich, Cologne, Stockholm, Paris, Berlin, and Copenhagen. 

BloodyM

I bet she will start doing shorter tours in stadiums due to fibro, ex 2 shows in a stadium in the Uk, 1 in Paris, etc . . . 

Dadru
12 hours ago, Hyperballad said:

a mini tour wouldn’t actually be a bad idea... if she wants to do more she can but if we’re looking at about less than 10, id say 

London 

Glasgow 

Barcelona 

Copenhagen 

Paris 

Milan 

Burachest, Bratislava or Belgrade 

Stockholm, Helsinki or Oslo 

Athens or Istanbul 

She HAS to come to Amsterdam tho

Killa

It would nice she doing so promo in europe not the same tour. It would be nice and then start her actual tour with places she missed

nattuggla
22 hours ago, ArtyRoberto said:

Hmm I don't know how I should feel about that. The amount and way how the dates are spreaded out over the 2 years doesn't give me the impression that Gaga will have the same contract with its restrictions as Britney.

If I am remembering correctly Britney wasn't even allowed to promote Britney Jean anywhere outside of the Residency. I have the feeling that Gaga's Residency isn't as a full time project as it was for Britney and Gaga will be allowed to do other projects next to the Residency, including performing elsewhere (for example Rock in Rio) 

Also Bruno Mars had a residency next to his tour in 2013-2014 even though it was a smaller Residency. 

But yeah we will see. Maybe she will tour afterwards if she isn't doing some shows in between the gaps. 

Archived