Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will QUEEN outsell Invasion of Privacy?

TheAlpha

Featured Posts

TheAlpha

I'm not really a fan of neither of these girls. I, however, prefer Nicki's flow to Cardi B's. But, I'm not really looking forward to QUEEN. I'm not feeling this whole era at all.. Anyways.. I want to know if you guys think QUEEN will outsell Invasion of Privacy. I say this because I see that Nicki and her fans love to rub it on people's face that she's always doing these amazing numbers like no other. After all, she did say "To be the queen of rap, you gotta sell records."

Here's how Nicki have sold in the past

Pink Friday:

First-week sales of 375,000 copies. (not sure if this is all pure sales)          

Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded:

First-week sales of 253,000 copies. (not sure if this is all pure sales)

The Pinkprint:

first week sales of 244,000 overall units. (198,000 in pure album sales and 46,000 combined album-equivalent units and streams)

And here's Cardi B's numbers

Invasion of Privacy

255,000 album-equivalent units in its first week. (103,000 coming from pure album sales)

You know this is just my opinion, right?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
weed

I Like It will probably generate more album-equivalent units than Queen will sell :laughga:

while F*F* is successful, her own material has been quite uneventful lol

hijadeputa

Cardi’s streams were huge with IOP I higly doubt that Nicki can achieve that with her new album tbh. It would be a miracle if she sells more than 100k, since none of her singles did not have commercial success.  But I don’t know, that’s just what I think :gaycat:

Lucas

I guess it was a joke but I saw Twitter accounts saying that Queen is expected to sell 9000 pure copies :sweat:

The Louvre

Didn't Onika have tour bundle? That could shake it up a bit.

Without the bundle tho, no way in hell. Cardi had the hype and the hits to back her album up. Nicki has nothing, she features of FEFE, but that's not her own song. Watch her pull a Zara Larsson or Anne-Marie and put it on her album though to inflate the numbers.

It's said the map of the world is on you. The moon gravitates around you. The seasons escape you.

Andreu
12 minutes ago, The Louvre said:

Didn't Onika have tour bundle? That could shake it up a bit.

Without the bundle tho, no way in hell. Cardi had the hype and the hits to back her album up. Nicki has nothing, she features of FEFE, but that's not her own song. Watch her pull a Zara Larsson or Anne-Marie and put it on her album though to inflate the numbers.

Zara didn't put any Collabs on her. Album to fill it tho

The Louvre
3 minutes ago, Andreu said:

Zara didn't put any Collabs on her. Album to fill it tho

"Symphony" is a song by British classical crossover band Clean Bandit featuring Swedish singer Zara Larsson. It is taken as the third single from their upcoming second album. - Wikipedia

She's a featured act, not a co-lead. She still put in on her album though.

It's said the map of the world is on you. The moon gravitates around you. The seasons escape you.

TheAlpha
1 hour ago, saturn said:

is this even a question?

4 minutes ago, Reginald said:

:toofunny:

4 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

Is this a serious question? No

12 minutes ago, lucca said:

Nope :bye: 

1 hour ago, SEXODUS said:

:ladyhaha:

I told the barbz on Twitter that Queen will not be able to outsell IOP but a bunch of them came after me and I just ran:ladyhaha:

They said she was doing 400k because of the Chun-Li sales and the bundle..

You know this is just my opinion, right?

SEXODUS
1 minute ago, TheAlpha said:

I told the barbz on Twitter that Queen will not be able to outsell IOP but a bunch of them came after me and I just ran:ladyhaha: They said she was doing 400k because of the Chun-Li sales and the bundle..

Queen of bundles 

Phlop

It’s not gonna sell more than IoP. 

Unless she sells it with Brazilian weave bundles too

BYE

Archived