Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Enigma GA Floor Pricing

broadwaybrian318

Featured Posts

Slutlamp
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

Are you sure you're not doing the sour grapes right now?

You compared her show prices when she was starting her career with one after she is a house hold name who won awards and killed Superbowl? Of course it's different, sis. Are you being serious? :toofunny:

Besides she signed contract for $100 million for 2 years on these, she gotta pay it back with the form of profits to the resorts. :toofunny:

Totally get it. She is worth every penny. The first time I saw her i begged my dad to pay for my ticket and somehow he did. Second time I saw her at the BTWB I met her out of surprise, I spent money for the artrave, and for the JWT I didn't pay my car payment or rent so my boyfriend could see how amazing she actually was cause he was a non-believer. Like I said I have always loved her but I can't afford it. Since her meet and greets have been her with a group of people just taking a quick pic and speaking to her for like 3 seconds. I'm just confused why it's so much to meet her when she isn't even remotely as popular anymore, but like I get it at the same time. She is the queeeen.

Slutlamp

Also felt bad for the Come To Mama people who were literally 2 feet in front of me for no good reason. I met her for getting in the monster pit at the BTWB when she was on her way to meet the GGD crew + Emma. I met her and had a beautiful heart to heart with her, I can't imagine paying so much money just to take a photo with her instead of paying a GA ticket and spent the time just hoping and praying that i would just meet her out of chance. 

SwissMonster

192$ is a bit more then I expected, but I am traveling from France so yolo I guess :vegas: (The reserved GA though is to expensive, especially in this small venue I don’t think this will change a lot)

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Merryem

I really want to do GA but $196?? :selena: I'm planning to go multiple times and definitely once for my 21st birthday so I guess I'll go with floor seats the first time around :selena:

Glamourpuss

I paid to meet her once. I adore her but have mixed feelings about it even now. It was ARTPOP zone so it was worth the money for what you got and I got to be in a room with her backstage for 30-40 mins but I just couldn't shake the feeling that it was wrong to spend so much money, and I was piss poor at the time as well. I just had to buy it though. Buying it was better than not buying so I tried to comfort myself by reminding myself of that when I was at the show. Unfortunately it didn't live up to expectations. I mean the experience was great but it's like peeking behind the curtain ruined the magic for me a bit. I got to see her as a normal person and not this person that I'd idolised and looked up to and it shattered the illusion and made me think wtf have I done paying so much money just to meet another human being. 

I'd love to meet her again one day because I feel like maybe next time will be better. But I also think that perhaps I should just focus on getting a cheaper ticket from now on and try to be satisfied that I've already met her especially now that meet and greets are even more expensive. 

Sorry, I either forgot to quote a post or I posted in the wrong thread. 

Hi Its Nicole
2 minutes ago, codymonster said:

Wait, so $196 will be the cheapest ticket? :cryga:

Guess I won’t be attending.. :koons:

Cheapest GA ticket. Cheapest ticket in general is $84.

Hello Gaga

codymonster
16 minutes ago, Hi Its Nicole said:

Cheapest GA ticket. Cheapest ticket in general is $84.

Oh!! Good! I maybe can then :tony:

Hi Its Nicole
7 minutes ago, codymonster said:

Oh!! Good! I maybe can then :tony:

Thank the lords up at Vegas :tony:

Hello Gaga

Blake
1 hour ago, Dylangaga said:

Gays, will she have 2020 tour dates because i thought the residency was 2 years but it seems like theyre only promoting a 27 show residency. I cant go until 2020 =/

.......they don't announce all Vegas dates at the same time, lmao. These are only the first set of dates. 

Bradley

It doesn't make sense.

If GA tickets cost $196, what seats cost $505?

The official website says tickets range from $82 to $505 and considering GA tickets are literally in front of the stage, which seats will cost 505 dollars?

croboy
1 hour ago, Bradley said:

It doesn't make sense.

If GA tickets cost $196, what seats cost $505?

The official website says tickets range from $82 to $505 and considering GA tickets are literally in front of the stage, which seats will cost 505 dollars?

Not everonye wants to stand. These tickets will probably be first row sitting tickets.

Archived