💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Enigma Meet&Greet is 2000$ without an actual ticket

Not The Real Gaga

Featured Posts

I might consider paying those 8K for a meet and greet - I am old - and maybe can't wait - for the next opportunity. Does anybody know who pockets the difference between 2K and 8K. If it's Stefanie, ok, if it's stubhub, not ok?

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Amen Fashion

This thread is a mess. MGM decides about the tickets fees & stuff like that. And im quite sure that Gaga already talked to them to get as low as 2k. It’s Vegas. It’s not for fans. It’s about people with a lot of money going there and saying ah 2k for a meet and great? Yes why not. :saladga:

GagaSavedMyLife

Here's my 2 cents for what it's worth - 

I am someone who would give my left arm to meet Gaga. I am severely disabled and I live far away from Vegas but if I had the money, I would pay that many times over.  That being said, I know a lot of people in the entertainment industry and I can confirm that it would be the hotel that set this price, in order to gain more profit from the show to compensate for the payment to Gaga and all other expenses to put the show on. Ticket sales alone will not be enough, neither will the compensation from merch and hotel rooms that guests will get, it will take extra revenue to be generated - otherwise they aren't making a profit, just putting on a show.

I don't agree with the prices at all, personally, it's so high and it's completely unreasonable given the average age of her fanbase and also the fact that Amercia's economy isn't exactly in the black. I could never afford to meet her at this price and for someone disabled, like myself, who owes their entire life to her work, it is a very sad thing to know that this is what it takes if you can't "go to a press event."

New to the Site, Not to the Fandom

12 minutes ago, YCHofficial said:

I mean, didnt they pay her 100 million, they (whoever they is) need that money back

This. Everything Gaga is making from the shows, she's already being paid. She's probably not getting any extra off meet and greets, tickets, or merch. 

My name isn't Timmers

Archived