Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Beyoncé Reportedly Only Offered the Vogue Cover After Megan Markle Passed

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

meghan-markle-anna-wintour-710x344.png

This year, the chosen star was Beyoncé, but a source exclusively told Straight Shuter’s “Naughty Or Nice” podcast that the “Lemonade” singer was actually the magazine’s second pick!

“Beyoncé was not the first choice—it was Meghan Markle!” said the insider.

“Bey had no idea that she was the second choice for the issue,” the source said, adding that everyone at Conde Nast began gossiping as soon as the new Duchess of Sussex “passed.”

https://www.lovebscott.com/messy-anna-wintour-reportedly-offered-beyonce-september-vogue-cover-megan-markle-passed-no-idea-second-choice-video

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glamourpuss

Well it makes sense that somebody who actually has potential to become a Queen was picked as number 1 over a fake queen. 

Borislshere
1 minute ago, PussyGlam said:

Well it makes sense that somebody who actually has potential to become a Queen was picked as number 1 over a fake queen.

Was that necessary 

ryanripley
4 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

Look who's second choice now:ladyhaha:

better than a third choice or no choice :ohwell: 

she got the cover ya'll so who really won, ya'll will just use this an an opportunity to pointlessly shade her

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Glamourpuss
3 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

Was that necessary 

Sorry to offend your fake queen. I'm British so I'm just bowing down to my monarchy like the poor little peasant I am. 

Honestly it wouldn't matter to me if she was tenth choice. It's irrelevant. 

androiduser

doesn't make Beyonce's cover any less successful, since it's obvious they wanted the most talked about woman right now, and after Megan it's surely Beyonce

Just now, androiduser said:

doesn't make Beyonce's cover any less successful, since it's obvious they wanted the most talked about woman right now, and after Megan it's surely Beyonce

who talks about her ?

DelusionalGaga

And why would anyone believe that? Some unknown insider told this "scoop" to some podcast no one has heard of before :sure:

androiduser
Just now, Fish said:

who talks about her ?

who? Megan or Beyonce? Both are hot topics

theahsfan
5 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

better than a third choice or no choice :ohwell: 

she got the cover ya'll so who really won, ya'll will just use this an an opportunity to pointlessly shade her

I said this because Beyonce stans always say Gaga was the second choice to Beyonce with Coachella and ASIB

ryanripley
Just now, theahsfan said:

I said this because Beyonce stans always say Gaga was the second choice to Beyonce with Coachella and ASIB

let them stay delusional

no need to stoop as low as that :ohwell: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived