💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Beyoncé Reportedly Only Offered the Vogue Cover After Megan Markle Passed

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Glamourpuss
3 minutes ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

Makes sense tbh, even though I think the royal family is annoying and uninteresting they are EVERYWHERE this year, it's absolutely Princess Meghan's year. Based on a quick google, it would appear she has only done one major magazine cover shoot since reaching 100% celebrity saturation point.

She's actually a duchess. The queen never gave her a princess title. 

It really seems like she's not allowed any freedom to be herself. She looks like a Stepford wife now and her father has said her smile looks like a grimace and she doesn't look happy. I think once the honeymoon period wears off she'll make a break for it. 

She makes me think of Princess Charlene of Monaco. She reportedly ran away a day or two before her wedding to the prince of Monaco and she was brought back to him. She looks very sad on her wedding day and it seems like she was pressured into going ahead with it.

These royal families are living such an outdated lifestyle. Just so they can appear to be upper class and better bred than the rest of us. I think it's unfair if Meghan was forced to turn down a magazine cover. I think she should have some freedom and be allowed to keep some of her identity. She's already had to give up all social media, her acting career, her lifestyle blog and been secluded from her family. 

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arturo

It makes sense that Gaga wasnt asked though she clearly wants the October issue which comes out in mid-September for ASIB. 

Why would Gaga even want to compete for a magazine that comes out in mid-August when her latest project is a month and a half away

JazzGa
3 minutes ago, PussyGlam said:

She's actually a duchess. The queen never gave her a princess title. 

It really seems like she's not allowed any freedom to be herself. She looks like a Stepford wife now and her father has said her smile looks like a grimace and she doesn't look happy. I think once the honeymoon period wears off she'll make a break for it. 

She makes me think of Princess Charlene of Monaco. She reportedly ran away a day or two before her wedding to the prince of Monaco and she was brought back to him. She looks very sad on her wedding day and it seems like she was pressured into going ahead with it.

These royal families are living such an outdated lifestyle. Just so they can appear to be upper class and better bred than the rest of us. I think it's unfair if Meghan was forced to turn down a magazine cover. I think she should have some freedom and be allowed to keep some of her identity. She's already had to give up all social media, her acting career, her lifestyle blog and been secluded from her family. 

Shook! Perhaps the stories of the Royals are more interesting than I had previously thought!

Their conservative fashion/lack of entertaining messiness is the primary reason why I don't understand all the royal family hype.

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Phlop
10 hours ago, Kimmo said:

1sdU.gif

429b.gif

And Gaga was 3rd that’s why she got bumped to October. There was rumors it was gonna be Bey or Gaga.

BYE

SchwineLove
11 hours ago, theahsfan said:

I said this because Beyonce stans always say Gaga was the second choice to Beyonce with Coachella and ASIB

I see where you were coming. Well, beyhive is mostly annoying so...whatever this is just pop entertainment don't stress out lol

Archived