💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How many of you are actually going to ENIGMA

twigsnasty

Featured Posts

twigsnasty

It's in Las Vegas and alot of us are international, in college, still living with parents, etc. Seems like a lot of money. I'd feel bad if people bought tix to the show but they aren't real LM's. I mean, I guess that was the point of the presale, for Gags to give only her Monsters access to the Tix, but still, how many of us are from Nevada, or near the West Coast? 

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TEANUS

I'm in Maryland but I'm gonna do my BEST to round up a group of four to take on Vegas for a night or two in January

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

elijahfan

Well I'm sure I'll be on vacation around Christmas / New Year (with my job, I usually can't really know when I'll be busy or not too much in advance, except on this period), so I'm aiming for the first 3 dates. So if I'm able to snatch tickets, yeah I'm going!!

aaron l

I want to plan for October, but you can't exactly look at flights/hotel rooms that far out. Looks like I'll just hope for the best! :tony:

Arturo

I live in san diego so its like a 6 hour drive away. I’ll probably go to a summer show.

Smother Em Eh

I live in AZ and I’m gonna try n get tickets to one of the 1st 3 shows. But I’m gonna wait till they go on sale August 13. :excited2:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

benKo

I'm living in Germany, I'm about to start an apprenticeship and I'm gonna earn money there. I'm still living with my parents so I'm able to save most of the money.

I'm probably gonna spend 4 or 5 months of my earnings (If I really can save up such a big part of my salary each month) to fly alone to Vegas and see both shows. I don't know if I'm able to get the tickets before they're sold out and I don't really know if I really should fly to Vegas "just" for 2 Gaga shows.... But my JWT got cancelled and I never saw her before.

Spock

I’m aiming for the first three dates too and the first three in June! If I can snatch tickets

I live in the UK so I’m going to blow all my student loan on this lmao. I’m also going to eat rice and live like a poor bitch until the end of the year. I did the math and it works!

she cancelled twice on me for JWT so I really want to go 

who will love me when the night is over

JudasJustDance
5 minutes ago, Arturo said:

I live in san diego so its like a 6 hour drive away. I’ll probably go to a summer show.

I live here too :kara: 

I have money saved up I can use to buy the ticket BUT , I’m only 14 and need to take ma parents or anyone 18+ and there gonna need to buy a ticket too:messga:  I’m planning on going when I get my lisesnce so I can drive there (two years) :ohwell: 

BUtterfield 8

I don’t live near Las Vegas so unfortunately I can’t go 

here’s hoping we’ll get a dvd 

Hi Its Nicole

I’m planning to go with my Mom in June but we still need to look at ticket prices first.

Hello Gaga

Archived