💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How many of you are actually going to ENIGMA

twigsnasty

Featured Posts

Coulorcraft

I’m going! I’m already planning it with my girlfriends. It’s only a 4 hour drive to Vegas from my place! 😍😘

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mr Mirko
8 minutes ago, benKo said:

I'm living in Germany, I'm about to start an apprenticeship and I'm gonna earn money there. I'm still living with my parents so I'm able to save most of the money.

I'm probably gonna spend 4 or 5 months of my earnings (If I really can save up such a big part of my salary each month) to fly alone to Vegas and see both shows. I don't know if I'm able to get the tickets before they're sold out and I don't really know if I really should fly to Vegas "just" for 2 Gaga shows.... But my JWT got cancelled and I never saw her before.

me too :( 

first I work in my home country, Montenegro, Europe

then I will work and stay in USA for few months (work and travel) and see her in october

geopang

I plan on flying from out from Long Beach, CA either to a December show or January show

Oriane

A friend and I are discussing it. We plan to go to the USA and maybe do a road trip at some point. Why not next year and go to Vegas ?

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Kimmo

Yes me and my friends are planning to get tickets tomorrow for the Feb 2 show!!! I’m so excited!!! :tony::pray::diane:

Hottie Detector

Mr Mirko
13 minutes ago, Spock said:

I’m aiming for the first three dates too and the first three in June! If I can snatch tickets

I live in the UK so I’m going to blow all my student loan on this lmao. I’m also going to eat rice and live like a poor bitch until the end of the year. I did the math and it works!

she cancelled twice on me for JWT so I really want to go 

omg two times canceled  two much even one for Paris was enough for me

KANEGAGA

Gonna try and make it to a January show.  It's gonna take some planning since I live in Hawaii.

KatieJudasGaga4

I'm going, and I live in LA, we are just gonna drive there and stay at my aunts house and she lives close to Park Theatre, so basically gas and the ticket is the only thing I'm spending on.

Magneto

I've been working for six months since I graduated and will soon move in with my bf, but I guess I can't spend all my savings on the house because this guy needs to go to Vegas now. Bye bye savings:huntyga:

Free my mind

Ryusei

I‘ll get a sugar daddy to pay for my flight and ticket :ohwell:

Musery

Blackjesus420

The boyfriend and I plan on going to the January 19th/20th shows... one of each for the full experience 

xoxo Craig

I don't have any money and flights, hotels and ticket prices will be too expensive... so the only way I'd get to go is if Gaga flew me out to see it... or a live stream. 

Even if I did get some money, it may all be too expensive. Though I'd be planning a show for around November 2019

I have never seen Gaga live and would DIE at the opportunity to see her, but it's just not feasible since I have no money. 

End Racism Now

Archived