šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Stop Sleeping on Bhad Bhabie

getto

Featured Posts

getto

Yeah you read that right. I said what I said. Bhad Bhabie is a pretty good rapper. Her songs are catchy and her skills aren't bad. She even makes songs that are about how terrible pedophilia is. Y'all may hate her because of her attitude, but tbh she isn't a bad person at all.

Ā 

This song is very badass

Ā 

Ā 

This is a good one

Ā 

Reginald

I bop to some of her songs

I think she has quite a reputation to overcome before she's taken seriously though

Then again, she only a teenager and may have a long career ahead of her if she wants toĀ :toofunny:

getto
2 minutes ago, Reginald said:

I bop to some of her songs

I think she has quite a reputation to overcome before she's taken seriously though

Then again, she only a teenager and may have a long career ahead of her if she wants toĀ :toofunny:

Exactly. She's literally 15 years old lmfao

Reality

Can we stop promoting this awful girl?Ā 

She's made a name of herself being an entitled brat who thinks she runs the world.

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

ryanripley

i'm going back to sleep

wake me up when people stop making awful people famous

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

JazzGa

Everyone's rhymes are "good" when they are written by 40 year old industry professionals

God created Adam and Eve, but Gį»dga collabed with BrianšŸŽŗ and StevešŸŽ·

JazzGa

If yall are gonna stan for a random 15 year old girl who only got famous because she went viral ironically for being terrible, then stan for Rebecca Black. She has been training her voice and sounds frankly amazing in recent videos, and as far as I know she never became famous for having a bratty personality, just for a cute but juvenile video.Ā 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gį»dga collabed with BrianšŸŽŗ and StevešŸŽ·

getto
11 minutes ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

Everyone's rhymes are "good" when they are written by 40 year old industry professionals

ugh...she writes her own songs

Ā 

9 minutes ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

If yall are gonna stan for a random 15 year old girl who only got famous because she went viral ironically for being terrible, then stan for Rebecca Black. She has been training her voice and sounds frankly amazing in recent videos, and as far as I know she never became famous for having a bratty personality, just for a cute but juvenile video.Ā 

Rebecca Black is a typical pop singer. Bhad Bhabie is a trap-style rapper. How could you compare them?

getto
13 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

i'm going back to sleep

wake me up when people stop making awful people famous

"awful people" she makes mistakes but she's still a juvenile.

Archived