💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Stop Sleeping on Bhad Bhabie

getto

Featured Posts

ryanripley
Just now, JeremiJello said:

"awful people" she makes mistakes but she's still a juvenile.

she's a teenager, not a baby

she's famous for being awful to her mum, respect isn't a difficult concept to learn

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

getto
3 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

she's a teenager, not a baby

she's famous for being awful to her mum, respect isn't a difficult concept to learn

Juvenile also stands for teens. Plus, you do know Dr. Phil is staged, right?

ryanripley
Just now, JeremiJello said:

Juvenile also stands for teens. Plus, you do know Dr. Phil is staged, right?

and? she still shouldn't be famous lmao

imma keep sleeping but you can continue stanning problematics

getto
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

and? she still shouldn't be famous lmao

imma keep sleeping but you can continue stanning problematics

Exactly. So you can leave this topic if you are here to just tell me I am wrong.

ryanripley
2 minutes ago, JeremiJello said:

Exactly. So you can leave this topic if you are here to just tell me I am wrong.

well you asked for our opinions so :huntyga:

don't be shocked if this website doesn't wanna take someone who's famous for being a brat seriously

getto
43 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

well you asked for our opinions so :huntyga:

don't be shocked if this website doesn't wanna take someone who's famous for being a brat seriously

She literally wrote a song apologizing to her mother lmfao

StrawberryBlond

I'm not here for her personality and who knows if this career will take off but she's sure amassing a lot of fans: 5.2 million YouTube subscribers - that's just under what Cardi B has, and not far off Iggy Azalea and Britney. And this girl hasn't even had a huge mainstream hit yet, but if you've got just under the same amount of subscribers as someone who's just scored two #1 hits, you're onto something. For me, her rapping is certainly clearer than most of the mumble rap around now but her bratty attitude just overpowers it. These Heaux was very close to "so bad it's good" territory and I genuinely like I Got It (yet, it's one of her least viewed and liked videos, what's that about?) I know she supposedly writes her own stuff, but she does this too effortlessly for someone who's so young and who's not getting any help at all, so I find it hard to believe that it's just her. I sometimes wonder if this is real life when I see how she ended up making music videos that got lots of views and likes and subscribers and got nominated for best female rapper at the MTV awards. Did I just fall asleep and dream this?

Killa
10 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

I'm not here for her personality and who knows if this career will take off but she's sure amassing a lot of fans: 5.2 million YouTube subscribers - that's just under what Cardi B has, and not far off Iggy Azalea and Britney. And this girl hasn't even had a huge mainstream hit yet, but if you've got just under the same amount of subscribers as someone who's just scored two #1 hits, you're onto something. For me, her rapping is certainly clearer than most of the mumble rap around now but her bratty attitude just overpowers it. These Heaux was very close to "so bad it's good" territory and I genuinely like I Got It (yet, it's one of her least viewed and liked videos, what's that about?) I know she supposedly writes her own stuff, but she does this too effortlessly for someone who's so young and who's not getting any help at all, so I find it hard to believe that it's just her. I sometimes wonder if this is real life when I see how she ended up making music videos that got lots of views and likes and subscribers and got nominated for best female rapper at the MTV awards. Did I just fall asleep and dream this?

You choose the red or blue pill?

StrawberryBlond
1 minute ago, Killa said:

You choose the red or blue pill?

You mean, what's my end conclusion to all this? Undecided. On the one hand, she can make a surprisingly decent rap and a surprisingly decent social commentary video...and then I remind myself that this is essentially no more than one of those out of control teens that used to get dragged onto Maury Povich. The only difference is, we now live in a world where we can make one of these people famous.

Killa
2 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

You mean, what's my end conclusion to all this? Undecided. On the one hand, she can make a surprisingly decent rap and a surprisingly decent social commentary video...and then I remind myself that this is essentially no more than one of those out of control teens that used to get dragged onto Maury Povich. The only difference is, we now live in a world where we can make one of these people famous.

Ahh i meant "did i just asleep"

Ofc social media has much power but cmon bunch of people control who they think can capitalise more. 

You just exposed the matrix😅

StrawberryBlond
1 minute ago, Killa said:

Ahh i meant "did i just asleep"

Ofc social media has much power but cmon bunch of people control who they think can capitalise more. 

You just exposed the matrix😅

Oh, right, I thought it was like "red pilling" to mean "converting to the cause." The music industry is indeed a strange place. I don't think they throw money behind the right thing every time. They're big on supporting somebody who's big at the time, but they seem to go all the way with them, wanting to give them the opportunity to make albums and stuff. I'd personally not want to sign anyone who I think wouldn't have more than one hit.

getto
26 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

she's not only a rapper she's also a youtube personality. so that probably has a lot to do with her having a lot of subscribers tbh

Archived