Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Beyoncé’s covers for Vogue’s September issue

Petrichor

Featured Posts

beaublue

So she basically just reused the concept of her pregnancy photo shoot for one of the covers & we’re all just going to ignore it & praise her... meanwhile if it were Gaga you know she’d have a fresh concept for the shoot, just saying... but hey, work it Beyoncé queen of recycling

• Admin changed the title to Beyoncé’s covers for Vogue’s September issue
  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GypsyBabe
6 hours ago, prince said:

I think this is great, you say the issue is a big deal and this is such a big deal. This cover is fresh, it's not another Jennifer Lawrence or SJP or Naomi Campbell shot by Annie Leibovitz. It's so interesting they gave the cover to Beyonce who then picked a young black photographer and chose to speak about womanhood, child birth and her heritage in her own words. The images might seem underwhelming because they aren't overly produced but this is fresh, young and it's championing the future and doing what Vogue should be doing which is looking forward and commenting on culture and the woman of today 

I am disappointed because I wanted the photo’s to grab a readers attention. I want people to be drawn into the magazine and read her words. Its a powerful message and I don’t think the pictures do it any justice. I don’t think that they need to be over the top, but they need to be breathtaking. I’m sorry, but this just didn’t do it for me. The photographer was a great choice and I am aware of his previous work. I just feel like it could have been executed better. This is a cover that people would walk by. 

⚯͛

ryanripley
7 hours ago, prince said:

I think this is great, you say the issue is a big deal and this is such a big deal. This cover is fresh, it's not another Jennifer Lawrence or SJP or Naomi Campbell shot by Annie Leibovitz. It's so interesting they gave the cover to Beyonce who then picked a young black photographer and chose to speak about womanhood, child birth and her heritage in her own words. The images might seem underwhelming because they aren't overly produced but this is fresh, young and it's championing the future and doing what Vogue should be doing which is looking forward and commenting on culture and the woman of today 

i'm sorry but the cover is anything but fresh

she looks great but it's not fresh

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Borislshere
3 hours ago, lovedillon said:

So she basically just reused the concept of her pregnancy photo shoot for one of the covers & we’re all just going to ignore it & praise her

Who is this we?

Most of the comments here are not praising this photoshoot or cover :what:

doppelganger

The photos are amazing! But for an editorial or an album booklet, not a cover. I would gave preferred a close-upshot of Beyonce for the cover. 

And compared to Nick Knight’s Rihanna cover and editorial- these are pretty safe. 

JazzGa

I actually really love that the sets and lighting are so simple and it looks like I could recreate it in my backyard :legend: Now if only I had a friend to take recreational pictures with :cryga:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

GagaMyBlood95

I think it's a beautiful cover but I have to say I expected more from a September issue cover + Beyonce!

That's it :ohwell:

Miel

It's beautiful, but I think it's my own fault for having really high expectations.

3 points in and ready for more

ModernEcstasy

It’s a nice shoot. But it’s hardly groundbreaking. I feel like she has done this all before. 

Gaga deserved the cover tbh. (Not bashing bey btw. I love her. I just think she could have done so much more). 

beaublue
7 hours ago, Borislshere said:

Who is this we?

Most of the comments here are not praising this photoshoot or cover :what:

I meant we as in the general public, not just GGD members lol but pop off I guess

Inferno

Its pretty but boring. Been there seen that.

Its hype has to do with their political choice rather than the dynamics (or lack thereof) of the imagery presented here.

Chuckles

I'm not a fan of her "hanging" the vogue logo if you know what I mean but I was just at the airport waiting to get my hands on a copy and they didn't have it yet

Chuckles

And when did the September issue for Gaga rumours startes? I was away for 5 weeks lol, I did saw those candids at the beach but let's be honest...an issue closes months before it's due..

Archived