Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Comparing Reputation Stadium Tour and OTR 2 Tour Current Revenues

Prada

Featured Posts

Prada

These 2 tours are the best money makers of this year i think.

Even Gaga, Katy and other top artists are getting 1-2 millions per show and look at Tay and Bey.

I wanted to compare the 2 tours and their current revenues, and OTR 2 is like 4.7 million per night and Reputation Stadium Tour is almost 7-7.2 per night) yes it sounds just too much to be true but they won't make fake numbers just to boast and eventually pay more tax right?

It also shows how people love to see Taylor and pay. Yes Beyonce puts an amazing performance in everything overall and she gets what a mega-star should get, but Taylor's price is just tooo much. Currently no one in the industry, even Beyonce comes close to her and one artist must be MJ big to sell this good. Even Beyonce' s former extremely famous stadium tour brought 5 million and I don't know even if she gets pregnant for 10 children and Jay cheats 10 times she can't make 7-8 million. 

I believe if Taylor adds 30-40 shows she would end up with the highest grossing tour of all time. Its the best time considering this era has been not so good, and she is still selling good thanks to 1989's success. Other tours would not be so good in the future. Who knows.

Reputation Stadium Tour

15fn95w.png 

On The Run 2 Tour 

20h3c5w.png 

btw all credit goes to Vikipedia

Guillaume Hamon

Little girls have a lot of money to spend seing Taylor's tour revenues lol.

Chickens in Malibu

Taylor Swift tickets are over-priced. She's really taking advantage of her fans with this cheesy tickets system she incorporated. 1989 was a far more successful era, how come she's suddenly making much more money than in 1989 era? Well here's your answer:

https://mashable.com/2017/08/25/taylor-swift-ticketmaster-reputation/#JSU6LjtLDSql

SlaeUrAnus
1 minute ago, nicolasrumet said:

Taylor Swift tickets are over-priced. She's really taking advantage of her fans with this cheesy tickets system she incorporated. 1989 was a far more successful era, how come she's suddenly making much more money than in 1989 era? Well here's your answer:

https://mashable.com/2017/08/25/taylor-swift-ticketmaster-reputation/#JSU6LjtLDSql

I’m a fool for paying £100 to see an artist in concert, but I’d pay £100 to see Taylor again because she was worth it.

In my messy era.

Chickens in Malibu
59 minutes ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

I’m a fool for paying £100 to see an artist is concert, but I’d pay £100 to see Taylor again because she was worth it.

Personally, I'd rather see Beyoncé live lol... Taylor can't sing well live. She's a great songwriter and such. But live shows aren't her strength really and definitely doesn't warrant the over-pricing of her tickets. Even Adele sold her tickets for like 45$ (the ones on her official website).

fivefoottwo
37 minutes ago, nicolasrumet said:

But live shows aren't her strength really and definitely doesn't warrant the over-pricing of her tickets.

tbh if i had the chance to attend the reputation tour, i would be going for the mind-blowing theatrics and aesthetics instead of going for taylor. imo these 2 factors overshadow her performance for this tour :ohwell:

Lucas

This 16.2M for one show ugh... I can't imagine how overpriced her tickets must be when she's an average performer (to today's standards)

Haroon

I went to both and neither were cheap and I may be lacking a kidney but they're both worth however much they charged for their shows :worship2:

I agree that Taylor's tickets are very expensive for this tour though, which is weird in my opinion because there was more demand during 1989 and I feel like people would've been happier to pay these amounts during that. But then to be honest the show is amazing so I can't totally bash the price, but it makes me think of how she could've charged these prices (or higher even :udidnt:) during 1989 and had an even bigger grossing tour :omg:

Haroon
3 minutes ago, GagaInTheZone said:

This 16.2M for one show ugh... I can't imagine how overpriced her tickets must be when she's an average performer (to today's standards)

If you're talking about the Taylor one at the Rose Bowl then that's 2 shows but they put the gross together :happy:

The Child

Wikipedia is your source? Gurl bye. 

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Borislshere

I’m going to the OTR tour next month and I’m so excited. 

But tbh I hate stadium shows. Arena shows are much more personal and enjoyable imo. I know it may come across as selfish but I want gaga to stay in arenas.

xoxojohnwayne
1 hour ago, nicolasrumet said:

what the ****? are you kidding me?

last night i visited Reputation stadium tour in Toronto and it was amazing! 

dont forget that you dont see only ONE queen but THREE! (Charli XCX and Camila as well)

so it's 3 concerts for price of 1.. As a fan you get a chance to get a very cheap ticket in pre-sale so you cannot compare ticket prices at lastminute before concert.

The Child
11 minutes ago, xoxojohnwayne said:

what the ****? are you kidding me?

last night i visited Reputation stadium tour in Toronto and it was amazing! 

dont forget that you dont see only ONE queen but THREE! (Charli XCX and Camila as well)

so it's 3 concerts for price of 1.. As a fan you get a chance to get a very cheap ticket in pre-sale so you cannot compare ticket prices at lastminute before concert.

No it’s not 3 concerts for the price of one, it’s one show with 2 opening acts. :selena: 

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Archived