question

Which Shade is better?

tomsches

Whose shade was better?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Whose shade was better?

Featured Posts

tomsches

Two of the best shades in the world, but which one hit deeper?

1) Mariah Carey to Nicki Minaj

"... back to the Billboard Hot 100 Nr. 1 song which you just performed, which is difficult to get, not everybody has that to their credit."

2) Katya to Roxxxy Andrews

"... I think about you all the time... especially in the morning... at the bus stop."

Ryusei

Because of Nicki's state rn and because I was actually excited for her album until she decided to collab with that gross dude I'll vote for mariah cause nicki doesnt deserve a #1

Musery

Bambino

Mariah is like the queen of shade. And her shade to JLo is much hotter than to Nicki :green:

rumours

This is an impossible choice. However, I’ll go with Mariah cause she not only has this shady quote but countless other ones which are hysterical as well. 

The true winner of All Stars 2 did throw some impeccable shade with her bus stop joke, though. 

Villanelle

It's ALWAYS going to be Ms Mariah Carey. No one can contend.

It just flows from her god-gifted tongue, she doesn't even pre-think it. Unlike a certain Ms Minaj, which is a difficult  gift to have, not everybody has that.

Tom Nook

Katya’s was a brutal read but Mimi’s was actual shade

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

tomsches
3 minutes ago, ChrisC said:

Can someone explain the bus stop one pls

Roxxxy Andrews and his sister were left by their mother at the bus stop when they were children

StrawberryBlond

Mariah, because shade is about being subtle, not explicitly referring to the person you're talking to, as opposed to looking them right in the eye and being overtly honest with what you're saying. Shading and insulting are not the same things. You have to be in the know to notice and interpret shade whereas insults are all about being direct.

Breakdown
8 hours ago, tomsches said:

Two of the best shades in the world, but which one hit deeper?

1) Mariah Carey to Nicki Minaj

"... back to the Billboard Hot 100 Nr. 1 song which you just performed, which is difficult to get, not everybody has that to their credit."

Mariah's shades are always flawless. They are so iconic that shading should be actually considered as a talent. :air:

So starry eyed on the flowery hillside, breathless and fervid amid the dandelions.

Archived