💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

VMA's Hinting At Gaga?

ApplauseftAdele

Featured Posts

ApplauseftAdele

https://www.facebook.com/VMAs/posts/

If you scroll down the official VMA page's posts, something is interesting. Besides Gaga's Applause performance, they only posted 3 other performances : Ariana, Shawn, and Logic. However, these performances are right after a post announcing that Shawn Ari and Logic will perform at this year's VMA's. So why post Gaga's performance out of nowhere? If they were gonna post iconic performances, why skip Paparazzi... it seems peculiar that they randomly post Gaga's Applause performance, considering it isn't her most famous VMA performance.

Another detail is that the performances that they posted of Ari Shawn and Logic are all their most recent MTV performances, and therefore they did the same at Gaga. So basically they are pairing her with Ari Shawn & Logic... I feel like they are lightweight hinting at her performing :oops:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley

because they're using her for attention and then paying her dust as usual

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Hmm :oprah: 

idk I want to believe but the past experiences won’t let me :cryga:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

ApplauseftAdele
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

Well Gaga isnt exactly the most relevant artist right now so it doesn't make sense to use only her for attention... like why not Drake or Bey

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

Like we always say..  

No Gaga, no views :vegas:  they are probably just using her name for publicity 

End Racism Now

elijahfan

Maybe because that's exactly what they want to make us believe so we tune into their sh!t show? :huntyga:

ryanripley
2 minutes ago, ApplauseftAdele said:

Well Gaga isnt exactly the most relevant artist right now so it doesn't make sense to use only her for attention... like why not Drake or Bey

she's not the most relevant but she's relevant enough to bring in decent amount of views and she has a huge fanbase

they can almost get away at hinting at a performance because if they used drake, millions and millions beyond his fanbase would be expecting one but the backlash would be worse

the grammys had her on posters everywhere this year too, award shows really like to use her image

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Phaye Monster

They know that if they hint at a Gaga performance, her fans will come running, which gets them views:vegas:

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

rumours

The last time I sat through an entire VMAs was when Miley Cyrus was grinding up on Robin Thicke. 

Scathach

I mean she went to MTV Movie awards which is the shittiest ceremony ever, so why not lol 

Bloody hooker

One word: attention :nails:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

weed

She presented best movie at the MTV movie awards so I see potential :ohwell:

Archived