💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

VMA's Hinting At Gaga?

ApplauseftAdele

Featured Posts

Breakdown

The VMAs should quit their bullshit. :saladga:

So starry eyed on the flowery hillside, breathless and fervid amid the dandelions.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Breakdown
22 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

the grammys had her on posters everywhere this year too, award shows really like to use her image

When they used Gaga image a lot to promote the Grammys but Ed Sheeran ended up snatching those grammies.

DelectableMelodicFlyinglemur-size_restri

So starry eyed on the flowery hillside, breathless and fervid amid the dandelions.

ViktorStone

i know nothing will happen, but could you imagine a surprise out of nowhere performance of the new single and announcement of LG6 ??
But i know Gaga would never do such a thing :madge:

P.S. then #2018theradioisours will be true 

James Gibson

Well, this is interesting. It may be just for attention but usually every year MTV uploads old videos from this year's performers and attendees. Did they put anything from JLO? or they're messing up the vanguard winner to the real talent?:huntyga:

Also, the grammys are trash but the producers of the ceremony there really like her. They gave her a performance slot for the fourth year in a row and presented her category live. It's not their fault the 20000+ members didn't vote for her. Just like the Oscars, they wanted her to win and have that big moment. But we saw what happened...

Arcanum
53 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

The last time I sat through an entire VMAs was when Miley Cyrus was grinding up on Robin Thicke. 

Who can forget????

tumblr_inline_ms4cudyqaQ1qz4rgp.gif

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

Roboboy

Ugh could you imagine if she surprised us with a dark pop single performed at the VMA's?? Legend. 

sipthistea
59 minutes ago, ApplauseftAdele said:

Well Gaga isnt exactly the most relevant artist right now so it doesn't make sense to use only her for attention... like why not Drake or Bey

'cause Gaga has more devoted fans than those 2. 

sipthistea

They always do that, yet nothing happens by the end of the show. 

I give the VMA's at least 5 more years before the cancellation of the show. MTV is not about the music anymore, neither are the VMA's. 

Arcanum

They usually pay dust to her being awarded. Not being performing so I hope we get sth good.

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

Archived