💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Pop Music has gotten really bad recently...

xoxo Craig

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig
1 hour ago, Littleswiftie said:

Solo is kinda generic and Shawns Mendes was disappointing imo, so it has definitely to do with taste:vegas: I miss the 2008-2011 times when pop music was interesting. Gaga basically let music blew up and Katy and Rihanna took notes from her with colourful wigs. Kinda glad the extremes are over but now it's plain boring. 

Taylor has an unique way making songs. You can call it generic but it's definitely not like the other songs in music industry.

Music isn't interesting anymore, you're correct! But Taylor does not make interesting music... to me it's bland too... 

Her songs are exactly like what's on the radio right now, that's why she sells well. She even had Future to feature on a song... she jumped on the trap/urban/hip-hop trend, that's why reputation did so well. And that's one of the reasons why I didn't like it - because it all sounds the same, very one note and the music she made is exactly  what's on the radio right now because she played to trends

End Racism Now

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Littleswiftie
7 hours ago, Craig Barnes said:

Music isn't interesting anymore, you're correct! But Taylor does not make interesting music... to me it's bland too... 

Her songs are exactly like what's on the radio right now, that's why she sells well. She even had Future to feature on a song... she jumped on the trap/urban/hip-hop trend, that's why reputation did so well. And that's one of the reasons why I didn't like it - because it all sounds the same, very one note and the music she made is exactly  what's on the radio right now because she played to trends

It's still interesting because of her way of songwriting. End Game flopped even though it was the most commercial song on Rep. Delicate sounds modern but not something you hear on the radio everyday. Bland music is also unique nowadays:bon:

Guillaume Hamon
On 8/8/2018 at 7:08 PM, Craig Barnes said:

The only positive I've seen so far is Gaga with ASIB and possibly Enigma :cryga: 

Well... Pretty much lo! ;) 

Archived