Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why is ggd launching war on Nicki Minaj

Bloodyjack

Featured Posts

Bloodyjack
11 hours ago, Breakdown said:

Well... Not only on GGD but on other sites she's facing a lot of criticism for supporting her pederast brother, supporting 69 (a rapper who had sex with a 13 yo girl who also upload the video to internet, basically distributing CP), her problematic behavior with other successful female artists, delaying the date of her upcoming album's release to compete with her friend, not speaking or saying a word when the pulse shooting happened when it's known that most of her fans are gay men. This is a really problematic era for her.

Right. People have criticized (and obviously, is justified), but in other sites they have been definitely harsher with her. 

I agree that it was an extremely and revolting thing to do but I feel like it's natural for her to still love him because he's her brother. Her flesh and blood. Her first best friend etc. I'm not defending her at all because I think it's disgusting but I do kinda understand why

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ModernEcstasy

I’m not about “launching a war” on Nicki. I just don’t enjoy her music anymore. 

But I am pi**ed that she is allegedly dating a “Paedophile”.

25 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

I’m not about “launching a war” on Nicki. I just don’t enjoy her music anymore. 

But I am pi**ed that she is allegedly dating a “Paedophile”.

who is she dating?

I'm A Mess

Mirages

Why would you launch a war on someone you don't care about? :bye:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

ModernEcstasy
1 hour ago, Solo said:

who is she dating?

I read somewhere that she confirmed her relationship with 6ix9ine

xoxo Craig

Because she has a sh*t personality and people are seeing her true colours :madge:

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
3 hours ago, GAGAXABO said:

She is simply disgusting ...

Precisely this :madge:

End Racism Now

Breakdown
4 hours ago, Bloodyjack said:

I agree that it was an extremely and revolting thing to do but I feel like it's natural for her to still love him because he's her brother. Her flesh and blood. Her first best friend etc. I'm not defending her at all because I think it's disgusting but I do kinda understand why

I know that family hurts, and it is deeply painful when someone blood-related to you commits these atrocities, but If it was my brother I would have let him face the consequences of his actions; what she did can't be justified but I can (kind of) understand why. However, she decided to collab with another sexual offender so I think she really doesn't care and is apathetic towards victims of sexual assault. So it says a lot of her.

So starry eyed on the flowery hillside, breathless and fervid amid the dandelions.

Bloodyjack
1 hour ago, Breakdown said:

I know that family hurts, and it is deeply painful when someone blood-related to you commits these atrocities, but If it was my brother I would have let him face the consequences of his actions; what she did can't be justified but I can (kind of) understand why. However, she decided to collab with another sexual offender so I think she really doesn't care and is apathetic towards victims of sexual assault. So it says a lot of her.

I agree this is a very contradictory statement but I think apathetic is a stretch since she's spoken against sex offenders in the past

Archived