Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Zombie Boy passes away

KleinGa

Featured Posts

Phaye Monster

This is awful news. My thoughts go to his loved ones. It’s a tragedy to lose someone to suicide. 

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Irrelevant

Rip

I loved him, he was so different and cool.

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Andrea B
14 minutes ago, IcePrincess said:

You're so reductive. Suicide is a problem . Problems need to be solved. 

Killing yourself is not an option. NEVER

16 minutes ago, IcePrincess said:

Yes because writing RIP, OH NO etc ... will not change anything.

It's always time for discussion

do you think that your comments will really change our minds? first of all, your comments are rude and you seem like an entitled person. if you really want to start a conversation WITH RESPECT, make your own thread about this. SIMPLE. a man just died and you only care about your ''opinions'' 

Dutch
8 minutes ago, Andree said:

and what about him? he was suffering and clearly didn't know how to ask for help. I've been dealing with depression and suicidal thoughts for almost 7 years and let me tell you that there's a point where you just don't care about anyone else, you just want the pain and the suffering to go away. every person is different, this is not the right time to talk about this. Please respect him.

I just wanted to say I love you and you are strong! I’ve so much respect for you. :hug:

ChicaSkas

This is so sad. Another needless death because people must not have listened... Poor boy. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Manul

I hope he found the peace of body and mind that he was probably looking for in his last minutes. :(

it wasn't laaaahv

He8MyHeart

This happens way too often. I hope anyone with suicidal thoughts knows they have access to help and support to help them through.

Giorno Giovanna

noooo whyy.. Rick Genest was his name, rest in peace, he always seemed so nice and humble :(

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

Mirrion Rizzons
1 hour ago, hunty said:

jesus christ not suicide. i thought he had cancer or something which is why he tattooed his body... maybe he didn't want the disease to win... or maybe o'm thinking of a different story. this is so sad.

he had a tumour as a youth but he defeated it

YaaaasGaga
38 minutes ago, SKANK said:

A beautiful man, gone too soon.

If anyone here is dealing with depression or suicidal thoughts, ignore the troll in this thread, and know you are not alone. If you live in The US, the National Suicide Prevention Hotline is 1-800-273-8255. They are professionals who can help.

THIS is exactly what should be being posted. This news will be triggering for a lot of people and this information is exactly what should be being shared to prevent another tragedy. It might be too late for Rick Genest, but it is never too late to help another person.

The UK number for the Samaritans is 116 123. 

It would maybe be a good idea to share any helpline numbers for where you are based in case any other user needs that same help. 

BawBaw
1 hour ago, IcePrincess said:

it's obvious u never been through an episode of depression , 6 months ago I did talk like u until I experienced one myself and learned what an abyss felt like 

This hit Gaga really hard.....

culturalbaptism
1 hour ago, IcePrincess said:

Stop talking about things you don't know. People kill themselves because that's the only option they see.

Judas is coming. Let the cultural baptism begin.

Archived