💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Troye Sivan Is Underrated

Yuuri

Featured Posts

Yuuri

So I was watching the music video for "Dance To This," and I realized that it didn't debut in the Hot 100. In fact only "My, My, My" debuted on the Hot 100, he debuted along side Shawn, Halsey, Meghan, and Alessia Cara, but he didn't take off. Why? He serves bops, he's good looking and relatable. Is it because he's gay?

Damon

Troye is really good, I've been following him since he dropped Wild, but gotta admit he got me stanning this era! I'm loving everything so far

... and now i just sit in silence.

rumours

I liked his last album, but the new material has left me VERY underwhelmed. I hope the rest of the album is better. 

I also don’t think he’s really underrated tbh. 

Yuuri
1 minute ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I don't know who he is.....

giphy.gif

You can start off with his coming-of-age short film

KatieJudasGaga4
Just now, Sharyu said:

You can start off with his coming-of-age short film

I searched his name I recognize one song, called YOUTH, Its okay, but Ill give this a listen

Dunk96

Really? Because I've heard his name all over this site since at least 2011. Everyone on here hypes him up to death and he's just not that interesting.

DelusionalGaga

He released the lead single in January and the actual album is coming August 31st. That's a wait of 8 months! The tracklist consists of 10 songs and he already released like half of them. His collab with Ari came out the same week as Nicki's collab with Ari, which completely overshadowed his song. There hasn't been a TV performance in months.

If you're new and want to break through you have too act fast and precisely. His campaign has been nothing but a mess so I don't see why he would have any success. 

boyerased

I actually like his new songs. They’re a bit sleeker, grown-up and more polished. Plus the Bloom and My My My videos slays. He was never big, but carved a niche for himself, though awareness with his new songs aren’t up to par with his old works. I guess the new sleeker sound doesn’t resonate well with teenagers. 

Gladys622

He would’ve already been a star if it wasn’t for his album roll out and how the charts are dominated by hip hop and rap 

boom boom cherry

Dunk96
27 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

He released the lead single in January and the actual album is coming August 31st. That's a wait of 8 months! The tracklist consists of 10 songs and he already released like half of them. His collab with Ari came out the same week as Bed feat. Nicki, which completely overshadowed his song. There hasn't been a performance in months.

If you're new and want to break through you have too act fast and precisely. His campaign has been nothing but a mess so I don't see why he would have any success.  ï»żï»ż

That is an entire mess. Why not release the album sooner instead of dragging it out that long?

His music and his project in general are amazing, but we still live in a world where an artist who bases most of his life and image around being gay, wont get too far.

We need people like him for the community, but its a huge barrier for his career I doubt he'll ever get over.

Archived