đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Madonna on today's music landscape: "Everyone sounds the same"

sipthistea

Featured Posts

sipthistea

No lies spotted. 

During her last photoshoot for Vogue Italia, Madonna gave an interview where she talked about being a soccer mom in Lisbon, her life back in New York, the creation of her new album and also she talked about today's music landscape and how everything has turned to be so generic. When Madonna explained how Lisbon influenced her new music, it was suggested that it was a "huge palette to paint with", to what she responded: 

" Yeah, huge! It's also such a nice antidote to what's going on in the music business now where everything so formulaic, and every song has 20 guest artists on it and everyones sounds the same. Something's gotta give" 

It seems Madonna is commited to change that monotony, so let's expect something big and diverse when her new album comes (hopefully) later this year. 

Read more: 

https://www.vogue.it/en/fashion/cover-fashion-stories/2018/08/01/exclusive-interview-with-madonna-a-love-letter-to-lisbon-vogue-italia-august/

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NONONONO
6 minutes ago, Wixson said:

It's not like she's doing anything to change it. :smh:

Let's wait and see with her next album.

She complained herself that she was tired of collaborating with 20-30 people to make an album, as it happened with the last 3, so I think this one will be very different.

kvnrp
2 minutes ago, headonfire said:

Let's wait and see with her next album.

She complained herself that she was tired of collaborating with 20-30 people to make an album, as it happened with the last 3, so I think this one will be very different.

If she goes back to working with one main producer and two guests (like on COAD), we are in for a great album :tony:

Spoiler

if this main producer is Pharrell I'm gonna revolt :neyde:

JohnWayne97

"During her last photoshoot for Vogue Italia, Madonna gave an interview where she talked about being a soccer mom in Lisbon..."

she finally became a gaga's stan :ladyhaha: 

#buymillionreasonsavailableonitunes 

GypsyBabe

She’s not wrong. Imagine if Gaga and Madonna both drop sickening albums.

po5ZFZM8g

⚯͛

NONONONO
8 minutes ago, kvnrp said:

If she goes back to working with one main producer and two guests (like on COAD), we are in for a great album :tony:

Reveal hidden contents

if this main producer is Pharrell I'm gonna revolt :neyde:

I think the main one will be Mirwais. :excited:

Breakdown

We already knew that a long time ago. :huntyga: But yes, Madge you're right and ready to slay these basic singers and teach them how it's done! :firega:

3 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

She’s not wrong. Imagine if Gaga and Madonna both drop sickening albums.

po5ZFZM8g

Our poor wigs. :giveup:

So starry eyed on the flowery hillside, breathless and fervid amid the dandelions.

Peace

Rebel Heart was one of best albums I've ever heard , can't wait for yhis and she is so right. 

GypsyBabe
Just now, Breakdown said:

Our poor wigs. :giveup:

I don’t even like Madonna and I want her to leave me bald. :poot:

⚯͛

Archived