💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

My Life Is A Lie :cryga:

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Turns out, Gaga, and many other celebs and entertainers alike, wears replica and (most likely) kept the original stuffs in their closet! :nooo:

And that includes the iconic Monster Ball boots, McQueen's Armadillo, and Tatehana heeless boots :diane:

It is still quality replica though, and as expensive as the real thing. Well, maybe a bit less. :giveup:

Another thing is, y'all hunties now know where to look, to make those shoes in your size :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD
Just now, aaron l said:

This girl usually drives me nuts in their videos

Why is that? :poot:

aaron l
Just now, RAMROD said:

Why is that? :poot:

The videos that float around Facebook where she is probably told to have overdramatic reactions to food and such. :poot: 

River

I think it turned out that they lied :laughga:

The superbowl boots were not a replica and they are not an official workshop of Versace..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

ryanripley

i would probably do the same with VERY expensive shoes so i don't damage the originals or if i had my own monster ball shoes (the same shoe for every night) so i'd always have a back up pair incase something went wrong but i'm not famous or rich so :ohwell: 

however did they really replicate the armadillo ones and did gaga wear them? i feel like she always wore the originals cus the replicants they made are so painfully fake

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

RAMROD
Just now, aaron l said:

The videos that float around Facebook where she is probably told to have overdramatic reactions to food and such. :poot: 

Oh I see :poot: We live in dramatic world :diane:

Just now, ryanripley said:

i would probably do the same with VERY expensive shoes so i don't damage the originals or if i had my own monster ball shoes (the same shoe for every night) so i'd always have a back up pair incase something went wrong but i'm not famous or rich so :ohwell: 

however did they really replicate the armadillo ones and did gaga wear them? i feel like she always wore the originals cus the replicants they made are so painfully fake

Smart gurl :giggle:

and, maybe, once or twice But she doesn't seem wear it that often in the end.

vanus

i smell bullshit, u can tell those mcqueen shoes look fake, the ones gaga wore look much better
i doubt gaga would disrespect the designers and wear the fake replica

and why would she wear fake monster ball boots when she said she bought those in a stripper store and they weren't expensive 

imma cut a bitch

Tom Nook
3 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

I think the ones Gaga wore at the VMAs were the real deal

tumblr_niepxbSd991sumhyno1_500.png

bu-senenin-topuklu-ayakkabi-modelleri-na

The spine of the heel looks really thick in the video

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Guest Adarsh

I don't think she wears replicas of the armadillo boots, they are really special to her, like the last reminder of her friend Alexander. And the superbowl outfit is custom Versace. These people are lying. :triggered:

RAMROD

So my life is actually real and not a lie :poot:

28 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

So my life is actually real and not a lie :poot:

What is real and what is a lie tbh :poot:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

Oriane

Funny, someone made a thread about this video a few weeks ago but nobody was commenting on the fact that she was wearing replicas and not the real shoes ! It's the first thing that came to my mind when I watched it and I was shocked as well, but everyone in the thread was just impressed by this work and happy to know that. It's funny how all it takes is the OP pointing it out to make everyone talk about that.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Archived