Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
youtuber

The Secret World of Jeffree Star (Discussion Thread)

TheAlpha

Featured Posts

Wow I’m shook.  I never realized he had so many businesses :giveup: 

And some of y’all think Youtubers are lazy or don’t have real jobs :ohwell:

Noah

I am indifferent towards Jeffree, mostly because I am obsessed with all the Drama. I knew he had his companies, who also ship out Merchandise of other YouTubers - and I applaud him for taking measures into his own hand and doing everything out of his own pocket. I must say that I am super curious what the series will unfold and what will happen. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

ryanripley
2 hours ago, TheAlpha said:

I also didn't know he has shown his love for Gaga before.

mess that porcelain black tweet caused so much drama, he even told her to go kill herself

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Hope he"ll support Haus Beauty

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Helxig
4 hours ago, Gardevoir said:

And I’m loving this episode :excited2: I’ve kinda been aware of Jeffree as back as when he was doing music in like 2009, and it’s interesting to see their evolution over the past decade (especially their makeup :lolga:)

VINYL BLACK STILLETOS, AND FAKE EYELASHES, BLUE EYESHADOW, EVERYTHING PERFECTLY MATCHES. TOUCH MY PLASTIC FACE, AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS, I'M HIDING FROM THE WORLD BEHIND CHANEL SUNGLASSES.

I used to listen to him a little bit in like '07... :laughga: 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Gladys622

I’m loving this series so far I’ve only been following Jeffree for a year but I love him he keeps it real. Also Shane’s friend Garrett is hot just to put it out there. But for some reason Nate doesn’t do it for me

boom boom cherry

TheAlpha

In the second episode things get more interested. Akon signed him and wanted him to become the next Gaga.

You know this is just my opinion, right?

Bolkins

I’m looking forward to the next one I’m going to watch it later. The first one was really interesting I didn’t know Jeffree has such good business acumen and having $7mil of clothes in one closet is insane (it made me wonder how much Gaga’s closests are worth).

I’m also really enjoying Shane’s new videos. He seems to really understand YT in a way that others don’t. He knows what he’s doing where as his old collab buddies are getting left behind, people like Joey Graceffa for instance, they can’t seem to adapt to what the audience want these days - which is real life stuff, reality tv like content. 

Archived