💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
youtuber

The Secret World of Jeffree Star (Discussion Thread)

TheAlpha

Featured Posts

TheAlpha

Shane Dawson has created this mini 5 episodes series. And on this one, he's basically supposed to show a side of Jeffree Star that must people don't know. Since (like Shane mentioned) must people see Jeffree as a monster. He wants to see if he's really that bad.. I think that what most people are curious about (which Shane is as well) where does Jeffree get all his money from. He's a millionaire but his makeup line and Youtube alone didn't get him all that money. Jeffree will reveal that info in the episode, that'll be out tomorrow (it's still Wednesday here in California). Here's the first episode. It has over 4M views already. And it's the number 1 trending on Youtube.

For those who already watched this one, what do you think about it? This first episode was like a tour house. I'm excited about tomorrow's vid. I actually don't dislike Jeffree since I'm not a people person like him. And people have mentioned how I give a negative and scary vibe too.

Part 2

In the second episode things get more interested. He talks about Akon signing him and wanting him to become the next Gaga.

You know this is just my opinion, right?

Amidana

I want to live in his house?!?!?! Why am I poor :messga:

and his make up :messga:

and his dogs :messga:

and Nathan :messga:

Tom Nook

It’s a 5 part series :poot:

And I’m loving this episode :excited2: I’ve kinda been aware of Jeffree as back as when he was doing music in like 2009, and it’s interesting to see their evolution over the past decade (especially their makeup :lolga:)

also shane’s videos have been on point this year and last year’s :lolly:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Bloody hooker

I love Shane and Jeffree! I had my snacks ready to go when this went live. I am beyond ready for the next 4 episodes.

I was shocked to learn that Jeffree is businessman. I thought most of his money came from his cosmetics line.

On top of that, I am also happy that YouTube finally let Shane’s video go on the trending page. 

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

TheAlpha
3 minutes ago, Gardevoir said:

It’s a 5 part series :poot:

I didn't know WOW:messga:

Arturo

watched it today. I haven't been a big follower of Shane since like 2010 and honestly didn't know anything about jefrey star until now but I'm interested in all these documentary type things Shane is doing. I was surprised to see how hot his boyfriend is.....that's all I'll say on that.

TheAlpha

I also didn't know he has shown his love for Gaga before.

Bebe

I've watched it, I like Shanes docos although I must say that while the Tanacon series was well done and dramatic as hell - It wasn't super hard hitting. Like Shane is friends, or is friendly, with these people. He doesn't want to throw people under the bus and honestly even though his conspiracy theory videos can be entertaining - most of the time he takes things at face value and ignores facts (When he was covering the 'flat earth' theory for example and his brother was telling him all these 'facts' it literally just took a google search to disprove or explain how those facts where wrong or misleading). 

While I think this will be an interesting watch and we will learn a few things about Jeffree, I expect the criticisms aimed at him will be glossed over a little bit. I like Jeffree, but I think a lot of problems people have with him are very fair and I don't blame those who don't support him. This is going to be more of a PR piece than the exposè they are kinda selling it as.

Xoxo Adriana
2 minutes ago, TheAlpha said:

I also didn't know he has shown his love for Gaga before.

Of course he loves her! As do the other YouTube beauty gurus

Here's a throwback of him wearing Gaga's MAC Viva Glam lipstick

fe7ee031bb6f3940d65da81e76d10dba--jeffre

Irrelevant
4 minutes ago, TheAlpha said:

nnn mess :rip:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

TheAlpha
5 minutes ago, Fable said:

This is going to be more of a PR piece than the exposè they are kinda selling it as.

Although I also like Jeffree and will be watching this series, I do think Shane has become this youtuber who others youtubers are using for PR purposes. Or maybe they're paying him. The first one was with Grav3yardgirl. Then Tana and now Jeffree.

DONAJENDRO

Omfg wig gone I am not ready for part 2

That one scene where Jeffree tells Shane something crazy that's been teased TWICE now might be in the next episode and I'm so excited we- 

Mad Onna

Tom Nook
38 minutes ago, Fable said:

(When he was covering the 'flat earth' theory for example and his brother was telling him all these 'facts' it literally just took a google search to disprove or explain how those facts where wrong or misleading)

Oooooooh I was I about to say :rip: the only content I’ve never been super into is Shane’s conspiracy videos, like no offense to his brother but I doubt he has a fundamental understanding of how some things work and sounding confident doesn’t mean his reasoning is factual, also him misdefining on what a theory is :messga:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Bebe
4 minutes ago, Gardevoir said:

Oooooooh I was I about to say :rip: the only content I’ve never been super into is Shane’s conspiracy videos, like no offense to his brother but I doubt he has a fundamental understanding of how some things work and sounding confident doesn’t mean his reasoning is factual, also him misdefining on what a theory is :messga:

I know hahaha, like I've noticed it in all his conspiracy theories but in that one I was shaking my head so hard :smh:

Still entertaining, it's just like... I hope his younger fans are critical enough to do some basic research themselves :laughga:

Archived