Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Madonna to release new album later this year

TheRoof

Featured Posts

RAMROD
13 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

Yeah but the VMAs are really gonna need performers this year. Who the hell r they gonna get? 

10/10 Dua Lipa and Cabello will be there, trust. They're like the cool of today. But some her fans thinks they already surpassed Beyonce and Gaga tho :lmao:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Born To Slay
15 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

10/10 Dua Lipa and Cabello will be there, trust. They're like the cool of today. But some her fans thinks they already surpassed Beyonce and Gaga tho :lmao:

Well then the show is gonna be kinda bad.

• 2 weeks later...
Dunk96

After the messes of her last three albums (I do think off her last three albums the ballad songs were beautiful,especially Falling Free off MDNA) I really have strong hopes that this album will be her best work since Confessions,especially since she's working with Mirwais again. But so help me if she has a damn rap collab on a single track,she will be cancelled. :huntyga:

Spoiler

I'm totally joking,but I am sick of her using rappers on her music. She needs to stop acting like she has something to prove. She's the biggest selling female recording artist of all time and she doesn't have sh*t left to prove to the newer generation. But I'm sure with her move to Portugal she has calmed that hip grandma persona down.

Spoiler

Also not serious with the hip grandma comment,but hopefully you understand what I mean.

Lucas

I can't wait, I think it's gonna be her first really interesting work since Confessions (not that the ones released after are bad, just not as interesting as what she released before)

mariomania1234

It'll be pretty surreal to see a Madonna album roll out go smoothy for a change. Looks like she finally managed to safeguard her stuff. :ladyhaha:

I really hope this album is good and feels organic. All her albums post Confessions have this air of trying to hard. Rebel Heart was a step in the right direction, but the album was ultimately bloated and the production/mixing/mastering was botched. 

Just make a great, concise album madge! That's all you need. Also, she should use her warm lower register more. Her voice has oddly become more shrill as she's aged.

Archived